Amsterdam - advice :)

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
ah karl, sounds like a myth you heard there. the baccy burning doesnt make more THC get released. you get a bit more stoned/high because of the nicotine.
i learned about it in uni about a month back, but i cba to explain it all lol.

Cemeterygates

Can't get enough of FH
Karl said:
Yup that could be an easier idea!!! although... i wouldnt get my digestive biscuits!! :)

I actually get very high if i use fag baccy to make my spliffs, usually grind it up with my ganj... not sure but aparently because the baccy burns faster you get more of a THC release into the smoke when you toke... just something i heard once but as Tris said.. if you aint toking its a wasting!

99% of the time use rolling baccy though!
fag backy burns faster....so could have somethin to do with it...i also swear by usin rollin backy too but not much cos it burn slower...so for the time you aint tokin it aint bein burnt off like tris mentioned
im quite a fan of smokin implements tho tbh...bongs,pipes,buckets ect......maximize the hit!!
:edit altho i cant really smoke much at all now cos i pretty much stopped for a year so my tolerance has almost died....so a splif an a bong an im cained as a mofo...lol

Karl

Fledgling Freddie
tris- said:
ah karl, sounds like a myth you heard there. the baccy burning doesnt make more THC get released. you get a bit more stoned/high because of the nicotine.
i learned about it in uni about a month back, but i cba to explain it all lol.

yeah figured as much, personally dont like to smoke fag baccy anyway unless im despeate...

I like pipes/bongs and thje like but nothing beats a spimple joint imo ;)

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
nah bongs and pipes can fo imho, it messes ure brain up, prefer chugging on a j, blunts are like o0, my mind goes all lsd for me

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Conchabar said:
nah bongs and pipes can fo imho, it messes ure brain up, prefer chugging on a j, blunts are like o0, my mind goes all lsd for me
I'm pretty sure your speaking english there but none of these words make sence to me :eek7:

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
dont touch the hookers apparantly loads of them are ex-men, (not the cool type, thats x-men) who have had loads of surgery, some still have penis apparantly.

Outlander

Part of the furniture
Darksword said:
dont touch the hookers apparantly loads of them are ex-men, (not the cool type, thats x-men) who have had loads of surgery, some still have penis apparantly.
what was that address again? you know..just so I can steer clear of that place..;)

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Darksword said:
LMAO

"oh my god LOL are you an xman???"

"yes my name is Dorene and I have an adam.."

"Antium skelliton?? oh oh cool can you shoot blades out of the tops of your hands and be all like RAR i wtfpwn j00!!!"

"no sweetie, it's an adams apple, but i can shoot a ping pong ball out of my arse and be all like rar j00 got pwnd"

"cool how much?"

"how much you got?"

"twenny quid"

*ziiiiiing*

"i sence you won't be getting any tonight"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom