Amprhax style but in your face zomg!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
"
Will said:
Dear Manisch Depressiv,

You have received an infraction at FreddysHouse.

Reason: Insulted Other Member(s)
-------
Don't bump old threads, especially just to troll.

Will xx
-------

This infraction is worth 30 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
[post]3268558[/post]
Some of you should go out more.
All the best,
FreddysHouse

The thread started in 2004, did you warn everybody who "bumped" it in the meanwhile?

Asking people to go out more is an insult now? Maybe to sad fucks like you who haven't enjoyed fresh air for a couple of months in a row and feel the urge to justify they behavior by crying "insult" when they read something that could be an insult ? That's just an assumption, so don't get mad, I like sitting at home and doing nothing or everything myself a lot.

:kissit:"

Time to leave this retarded place for good, after 1158 reputation points I don't feel like eating shit from some knob mods. That being said, all FH mods should die in real life after a long and healthy and successful life.

Have fun, I will not be reading this I guess.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
*slap* ...deutsche Kollegen ergreifen die Flucht :( Wie erreich ich dich, wenn ich um einen Host für ein Filmchen betteln will? ^^

still...kinda strange to get warning point for that kind of stuff *shrug*

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I really can't see where you went wrong Mani, but all of a sudden you've became a person obviously filled with hate, for some wierd reason..

The Mani I used to know was friendly and kind.. Where is he now? :confused:

saitoh

Loyal Freddie
my warning was only worth 10 points.. i feel cheated and abused ...

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Time to leave this retarded place for good, after 1158 reputation points I don't feel like eating shit from some knob mods.

What do rep points have to do with anything? Most of them are being earned by stupid comments that people find funny, or by posts in the off topic section.

Kinag

Part of the furniture
The Mani I used to know was friendly and kind.. Where is he now? :confused:

The Manisch I used to know told me "That hand makes me want to touch myself!" when I was casting the matter resist buff on my Friar.. Freaked me out..

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
"

The thread started in 2004, did you warn everybody who "bumped" it in the meanwhile?

Asking people to go out more is an insult now? Maybe to sad fucks like you who haven't enjoyed fresh air for a couple of months in a row and feel the urge to justify they behavior by crying "insult" when they read something that could be an insult ? That's just an assumption, so don't get mad, I like sitting at home and doing nothing or everything myself a lot.

:kissit:"

Time to leave this retarded place for good, after 1158 reputation points I don't feel like eating shit from some knob mods. That being said, all FH mods should die in real life after a long and healthy and successful life.

Have fun, I will not be reading this I guess.

Oh do shut up you boring little geek, i reported you because you are an obnoxious twat. You went into General, which you never post in, bumped an old thread, insulting people you never speak with.

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Aww I thought I had a whine thread, gah!

Manisch do you feel insulted by this infraction? if so complain to a Mod tbh

Amphrax/Arauddry

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Oh do shut up you boring little geek, i reported you because you are an obnoxious twat. You went into General, which you never post in, bumped an old thread, insulting people you never speak with.

Cry more but do it right please. The thread is well alive and if saying that "some should go out more" is an insult to you in a babe thread then it's time for you to get a life for real instead of crying "you boring little geek and obnoxious twat, you insulted people you never speak with".

:touch:

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
The Manisch I used to know told me "That hand makes me want to touch myself!" when I was casting the matter resist buff on my Friar.. Freaked me out..

Still the best looking buff in the game and much hotter than Raven for example!

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Cry more but do it right please. The thread is well alive and if saying that "some should go out more" is an insult to you in a babe thread then it's time for you to get a life for real instead of crying "you boring little geek and obnoxious twat, you insulted people you never speak with".

lol..........muppet alert. And your telling raven to get a life... don't think I even need to reply to that haha.

Love you raven!!! :sex:

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
lol..........muppet alert. And your telling raven to get a life... don't think I even need to reply to that haha.

Love you raven!!! :sex:

*wonders* whats that brown on the end of brad's nose?

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
I'm not so bothered about you saying the magic die irl stuff as its directed at the mods rather than someone you are arguing with, im expect you will get a ban though.

But, if you dont want to use the boards dont be so childish as to try and get someone else to do the dirty work. If you wanna go, then just go. Though we know you love the attention :(

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
i think manish is trying to cause himself some attention after another individual had dumped an old thread from years ago and got some good comments. i think it's Ixnay he is trying to emulate.

Votan

Fledgling Freddie
Emo hotline?

FH's DAoC boards have never been the epitomy of mature posting, good for the odd laugh though :)

Gahn

Resident Freddy
attention_whore2.jpg

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie

Well said the dude is a t**t :)

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
Mani as done more for people on this forum than you could ever dream of:) I reported you because you are an obnoxious twat, lol and your not a twat for reporting someone:) you are lower than a snakes belly:wanker:

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Mani as done more for people on this forum than you could ever dream of:) I reported you because you are an obnoxious twat, lol and your not a twat for reporting someone:) you are lower than a snakes belly:wanker:

pills1.jpg

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
can the daoc section of fh be closed down already, pretty please with a cherry on top? save these poor people from negativity-overload :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom