Amildin!

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Please be my friend again :(. What have I done wrong this time?

Yoshimo

Fledgling Freddie
Ame said:
Please be my friend again :(. What have I done wrong this time?
implies that you were 'friends' to begin with :sex:
Camlann-57-halder-8-111111111111.jpg

Bahumat

FH is my second home
hans mine and your sig's rock

jupitus is the quotemeister

Bahumat

FH is my second home
it looks like a furry sh!t or a weetabix possed by satan

i downloaded this 1kb asx file and it appears to be a radio station, songs are well old not sure what it is.....maybe i should lay off teh satanic pate

Pinp

Banned
Xyslo said:
Dirty boy.... what about my avatar?

I think you should cry a bit more ingame, I only pk'd you in df and you whine for ages like a bitch :<

Pinp

Banned
l0l

Can't seem to delete pm's, there is no delete button :<

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Pinp said:
l0l

Can't seem to delete pm's, there is no delete button :<

there should be an option to move to your sent items folder, choose that and there will be another option to delete these

Xyslo

Fledgling Freddie
Pinp your a faggot to be perfectly honest! I was just going to mid df never been there before just wanted to exp nice and quietly no trouble from anyone, i also went past a FULL GROUP of 50's and they didnt touch my... in fact they buffed me. Then i see you and my pet catch's up with me so you kill me how sad!

Also a little side note Pinp REALLY does need to either start going to school or go back to school because his grammar is absoloute crap.

If you quote or post again about what i have just said then it just shows how sad your life really is, End Of Story.

Pinp

Banned
OMG so sad, to kill another player on the PvP server, I am a lamer :(

Bahumat

FH is my second home
delete your messages pinp ahhh

ziva/jupitus/tilda can yoyu do it for him pls

Xyslo

Fledgling Freddie
Pinp said:
OMG so sad, to kill another player on the PvP server, I am a lamer :(
See what i mean sad to reply i said end of story but no he had to go and ruin it with his totally crap grammar! If he post's about what i have written this time i will officially label him the saddo of the year.

Even Hansmoleman agree's with me on his grammar, and Hansmoleman for one i think is a cool guy. Keep up the randomness! :clap:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Xyslo said:
See what i mean sad to reply i said end of story but no he had to go and ruin it with his totally crap grammar! If he post's about what i have written this time i will officially label him the saddo of the year.

Even Hansmoleman agree's with me on his grammar, and Hansmoleman for one i think is a cool guy. Keep up the randomness! :clap:

saying someone is a lamer for having an opinion is rubbish, you insult him then in your eyes he is a lamer for responding.

i still wub you pimp <3

Hansmoleman

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
saying someone is a lamer for having an opinion is rubbish, you insult him then in your eyes he is a lamer for responding.

i still wub you pimp <3
pinp is a lamer though, ive seen them pvp was horrible, a massacre and then he /release'd

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Xyslo said:

Who are you?

Please go back to where you came from and stop insulting our members.

And there is nothing wrong with Pinps grammer tbh, why should you use perfect grammer in a computer game?

Finally, in answer to Ames question at the beginning of this thread, no.

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
you all suck

you know who im talking about

yeah, you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom