amg odins tonight

K

kirennia

sorry to those i pbaoed.....i was walking with it, it wasnt casting then some wally hib strength debuffed me which stopped me from moving.....of course the pbaoe then went off by mistake.

I

ilienwyn

only needed moc and we could take them all :)

Nice duels though and of course the finish was normal, the ones that were more got us...

L

llixeraxu

Originally posted by ilienwyn
only needed moc and we could take them all :)

Nice duels though and of course the finish was normal, the ones that were more got us...

Yeah sorry about that.. but it was dieing a death.. and your sb killed me.. so we killed you :p

Plus some poeple came with buffs :p as we saw when people died... :eek: how terrible!

Y

-yoda-

was good fun :) nice fights , no rp farmers either :) was nice to see enemy stepping back when duel was clear who won .

only person i fought that WAS buffed "not including self buffs" was the lurikeen ns , cant remember her name . non of the mids i fought where and i fought them all except the sb that came near the v end

i only buffed the pally when i saw u guys taking positions near end and the warden buffing u guys cos i knew u was going to attack us , then u killed the mid healer "scared he mezz u ?" and then u killed the remaining 3 of us . why did u use ip btw ? u had nearly full hp after the warden healed u then u ip' :p

I

ilienwyn

bah, not a pally please. just armsman :)
might be missing those chants but my heavy defence is fun sometimes.
sorry for accidental death at our duel lixeraxu, didn't intend it

L

laya

was great fun... :D

ans soz to the champ i killed... was a bit lag before the last hit came =/

L

llixeraxu

ME!! Kinda hard not to kill me i guess... :/

*Sob*

T

tankster

good fun sorry to the arms and ormagaa for the kill, very nice fights .. and raid your really hard :eek:

K

kirennia

and gaaaaaaaaah at the tanks not letting me start at a bit of distance with my cleric, nor letting me insta (backed off when i did) or pbaoe mezz!!! hehe, pure melee cleric wont do much against rr7's ;) And it seems I have managed to gimp myself somehow with SC suit. Got +75str,cons,piety,quick,dex and all of those 5 stats go upto arounds 225 when i buff myself (17 enhance fortehwin!1!11!!). Before hand i was doing 45+30 damage per swing, now im doing 15+20 damage per swing and I am by no means twice as fast swinging, let alone 3 times as fast :( A smite cleric going over the quickness cap would just be silly. Looks like I'll be redoing my suit soon : / 30p spent for a mediocre suit : /

P

parzi

quickness cant be bad for a class that has no styles at all :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom