AMG Emain just now...

B

bracken_woodman

Good to see hibs out in force in some nice large scale fights. Good fun when the mid zerg showed up too - much better to sort it out once and for all in a big emain scrap than all the whining on here. ;)

M

MiMeN

Mass fights r fun, when the numbers r right

zerg v zerg = fun

zerg v 1 or 2 fg = boring

/salut

P

Pempulla

Splitting up is not really an option in emain at prime time: You can choose to run in 1fg and even if you get lucky enough to meet 1fg and have a reasonably nice fight with that 1fg, you can rest assured 2-3fgs are inc in a few secs (both from 'your side' and the opposition, I might add). The number of players in emain are just too high, making moving as 1fg at prime time the 'mistake'.

L

linkblack

lets just make Emain the large scale battle grounds. Big battles are the way ahead.

P

parzi

yes keep zerg out of og plz kthx :p
and emain zerg pls dont run the way behind the tower, use the direct way between mmg and amg imho :p

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by Gahldir
/hint split up /hint

Just why should the zerg split up?

if you want fun in emain you have to adapt yourself not whine about others having to do so, just so you can have fun :)

B

Brisk Mordain

what about the little people running around iv had to stop sit down and take whats comming to me about 10 times now hehe :D i think if its 1 person try doing a 1 on 1 once in a while

A

Aadia

I always kinda like the way a "solo'er" get zerged by 1 fg :uhoh:
even when u wave or dance they still don't let u live :(
well actually half the group runs around it... but ofcours the last one just has to kill :help:

P

Pempulla

Originally posted by Aadia
I always kinda like the way a "solo'er" get zerged by 1 fg :uhoh:
even when u wave or dance they still don't let u live :(
well actually half the group runs around it... but ofcours the last one just has to kill :help:

I wish all of 1g would just attack the bloody stealther who is not ready for the inc. Would make the death of the stupid soloer much more painless and lasting 0.1 sec instead of the 0.2s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom