Americans are retards.

P

Pixie.Pebr

Sadly, I am not surprised.
It is that kind of people that are drawn to war and war create that kind of people.

Them being Americans has nothing to do with it.
The French did it in Vietnam before the USA got involved there.
The Russians did it in Afghanistan.
The Swedes did it when we rampaged through Europe.
The English did it in India and numerous other places.

It isn't Americans that are "retards", it is humans that are.

O

old.job

As usual no info on what had gone before, why were they killing them? What had those guys done?

If you'd seen clip of that Iraqi brandishing a machine gun firing at the troops moments before, your opinion would change.

Still doesn't excuse execution, he could have been arrested.

But in a battle situation, such moralities are the first to evaporate, but never judge a suituation from one tiny segment.

Anyone shooting at American troops in Iraq know they are on a suicide mission.

Z

Zebolt

Originally posted by old.job
But in a battle situation, such moralities are the first to evaporate, but never judge a suituation from one tiny segment.
I think it's ok to judge ppl who say it was a good feeling to kill someone. I can understand if they do it for the sake of liberty but to say that it felt good and cheer about it is not sane ^^

D

Damon_D

Imho if they shoot at you first, waste em.. dont take no prisoners, the iraqi's sure as hell would not have taken any , do to the enemy as they do to you, no one ever won a war being a nice guy.....

W

Wile_E_Coyote

I think its disgusting... And how any of you can defend it scares me.

I bet you wouldn't defend it if it was a british (or your nationality) troop lying there, and some iraqi killed him and cheered. And afterwards were interviewed and damn proud of it.

As a medic in the army, I would friggin punch you in the face for doing that, and report you as a warcriminal.

Imagine if the Iraqi did the same to Jessica Lynch.

S

Sibanac

Originally posted by Damon_D
Imho if they shoot at you first, waste em.. dont take no prisoners, the iraqi's sure as hell would not have taken any , do to the enemy as they do to you, no one ever won a war being a nice guy.....

No doing things like this is plain stupid (leaving morals and legal considerations out off it) acts like these are not going to make the US soldiers any friends in Iraq. Its just going to help those that are fighting the US convice more people of their cause and will probably end up getting more US soldiers killed

D

Damon_D

So you think its cool they ambush the americans, and afterwards they should , if wounded , be threated nicely.. Bullshit

You can be sure if it was you lying there , the iraqi's would not even think twice about blowing you away, and they would be laughing whilst doing it.

You cant expect to win a war being a gentlman , whilst fighting peopel who dont give a fuck.. they wont think ohh what a nice fellow , lets not shoot him , they will point and laugh .. and then blow you away..

Should the americans cheer after blowing away the dude..nope
Should they , if he attacked em first, call a medic and help him... I say no , if you engage in a fight dont expect the opponent to show any mercy.. I sure as hell would not

Eye for an eye...

You can call me a sick bastard and what not... I dont care.. I just know if some one attackes me , dont expect me to behave like a nice fellow and a good sport.. nope expect me to blow you away no matter what............

D

Damon_D

Originally posted by Sibanac
No doing things like this is plain stupid (leaving morals and legal considerations out off it) acts like these are not going to make the US soldiers any friends in Iraq. Its just going to help those that are fighting the US convice more people of their cause and will probably end up getting more US soldiers killed

There no morals in war... only killing and dead peopel...
I have never been in the line of fire.. but I know several peopel who have , incl a high ranking member of the danish special forces.. If you know any professional soldiers , ask em how its like... its not some game with rulz , where the opponent stops shooting if you get hit , so the medic can come and help you...
Its kill or get killed.. simple as that...

Bloody easy to sit at home on the couch and get outraged.. Whole other matter being there and being shoot at... at all hours .. from every where.. and from sick peopel hiding behind children and civilians....

W

Wile_E_Coyote

Yes, you could see that they were very intimidated by the wounded man trying to crawl to safety. It was clearly a case of kill or get killed...

I wouldn't like to have you "liberate" my country, with your though-ass-wannabe attitude to life and death. And there is always morals, unless its a true kill or be killed situation (this is CLEARLY not). Saying there isn't is just an excuse of the psychopats that sometimes seek out these situations. Without morals you're not a human anymore, but an animal.

I have a close friend in the Norwegian forces in Afghanistan right now, and he too is concerned with the American guilt free - cowboy way of doing things.

S

Sibanac

There no morals in war... only killing and dead peopel...
I have never been in the line of fire.. but I know several peopel who have , incl a high ranking member of the danish special forces.. If you know any professional soldiers , ask em how its like... its not some game with rulz , where the opponent stops shooting if you get hit , so the medic can come and help you...
Its kill or get killed.. simple as that...

Bloody easy to sit at home on the couch and get outraged.. Whole other matter being there and being shoot at... at all hours .. from every where.. and from sick peopel hiding behind children and civilians....

I said leaving morals aside.

Its is tacticaly stupid to do such think especialy infront of a camera because you will just create more enemies and get more of your own men killed

D

Damon_D

Originally posted by Wile_E_Coyote
Yes, you could see that they were very intimidated by the wounded man trying to crawl to safety. It was clearly a case of kill or get killed...

I wouldn't like to have you "liberate" my country, with your though-ass-wannabe attitude to life and death. And there is always morals, unless its a true kill or be killed situation (this is CLEARLY not). Saying there isn't is just an excuse of the psychopats that sometimes seek out these situations. Without morals you're not a human anymore, but an animal.

I have a close friend in the Norwegian forces in Afghanistan right now, and he too is concerned with the American guilt free - cowboy way of doing things.

Well we can easy agree that the american troops down there dont have a clue and behave like cowboys , and maybe its was not called for in that situation , but I also say it alot easier to sit in your comfy couch and judge peopel , troops who maybe never before has in in the line of fire , young men scared whitless , being shoot at, in a foreign country they couldnt care less about.

And dont give me this shit about without morals your not human but just an animal. If you start thinking about that when your under fire , you will not only get yourself killed but your brothers in arms too.. Cry all you want after wards , or pray to god if you belive in that fool , but waste 1/10 of a sec on that in a combat situation , and you will never have to worry again

But clearly we dont agree on these things , so I wont waste mine or your time disgussing it anymore

X

xplo

Well the iraq guy is wounded and harmless, and is like all of us a human being and has family and friends but gets killed because they want to kill something. Like hunters going on a hunting trip to kill animals.

W

Wile_E_Coyote

If you start thinking about that when your under fire , you will not only get yourself killed but your brothers in arms too..

If you had actually READ what I wrote you would see that I did take this into consideration. But this wasn't a case of the Americans were under fire, the battle seemed to be over. No one was shooting at them anymore... There were several seconds before they actually shot him, with him trying to inch away in clear view. They had plenty of time to understand the situation. They shot a couple of shots, missed, he didn't shoot back, still on the ground, then they hit and killed him and cheered.

O

old.Tohtori

Such waste....such waste...

Ok perfectly good torturemeat.

Now an honest opinion f*ck 'em.

Not saying which side, 'cause it's not the point.

D

Damon_D

aye its nicely cut , you dont see what happens before they shoot him , and the interview afterwards , could be about a thousand diff situations...

D

Driwen

Originally posted by Wile_E_Coyote
If you had actually READ what I wrote you would see that I did take this into consideration. But this wasn't a case of the Americans were under fire, the battle seemed to be over. No one was shooting at them anymore... There were several seconds before they actually shot him, with him trying to inch away in clear view. They had plenty of time to understand the situation. They shot a couple of shots, missed, he didn't shoot back, still on the ground, then they hit and killed him and cheered.

he might have killed a woman or a child, you have no idea what the iraqi did to get shot. Yes the americans shouldnt have shot him, unless they thought he was still dangerous (he could have been packed with c4 maybe. Unless you actually get the american side of the story, it is best not to judge them.

W

Wile_E_Coyote

I agree, none of us were there so we can't come to any sort of conclusion about what really happend...

But, that goes both ways: It COULD also be just like it seems, they shooting him cruelly while on the ground wounded and not being a threat. CNN have been known to be dabble in propaganda. But its usually American propaganda, not Iraqi.

O

old.TeaSpoon

Nobody knows what happend before, so who can comment?

But am I the only one worried by the fact that he misses him twice first? ;)

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Sure that clip was real?

[edit] also look at the text at the bottom, the way it jumps.

The first footage might be real. but I really hope the rest and the sound is fake.

O

old.job

I'll have to agree, seems a bit suss, CNN would NEVER show that kind of material and put the US in such bad light.

N

Nightchill

Originally posted by old.job
I'll have to agree, seems a bit suss, CNN would NEVER show that kind of material and put the US in such bad light.

indeed

V

Validus

Originally posted by old.Gombur Glodson
Sure that clip was real?

[edit] also look at the text at the bottom, the way it jumps.

The first footage might be real. but I really hope the rest and the sound is fake.

the text jumps because the interview was too long and whoever put the vid up cut some of it out.

K

kinag

Not all americans are idiots, but their president seems to be :p

10.jpg

06.jpg

S

Sichama

Why does it surprise you?

The Americans are not the good guys in this situation they are the invaders with an occupation army in Iraq.

I will not go into accusing only the Americans for such actions though, as stated before soldiers from many other nations have done things like this and much worse.

Simple facts of life...give to alot of people the right of life or death over others and you will be amazed how many will get a kick out of killing others, be it American, or any other nationality, it is in the human nature believe it or not.

As for the Iraqi people attacking and giving Americans a hard time well i can only say that i have total respect for the people that are willing to defend their country from anyone that invades them, even more when these same people are so much underequiped and they go on suicide missions it surely is a slap in the face of the self righteous that think they own the world.

I

inuyasha

I dont think the iraqies deserve getting slaughtered any more then americans, the question is who is going to slaughter them the other way?

K

Kallio

I think the fact that americans are idiots is a well known fact :p

Users who are viewing this thread