TV American version of 'Life on Mars'

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Just watched it. I expected a complete trainsmash but I have to say, after a ropey start they pretty much nailed it. Some of the characters need fleshing out and they need to sex Gene Hunt up a bit, they definately have something good to work with though.

If you never watched the show before I suggest you grab the US-TV preair from all the usual sources.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
will check that out this evening via my newly installed 20meg line :D (ugraded yesterday from 2meg to 20meg, what a difference!)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
will check that out this evening via my newly installed 20meg line :D (ugraded yesterday from 2meg to 20meg, what a difference!)

Going 24mb myself in about 8 weeks, can't wait! :D

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Hmm.. I liked this show, may need to stream through PS3 eventually.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
20 meg, 24 meg ! Pff Amateurs. When you have a 650 TB line then you can start talking

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
650tb, is that it? oO

I'm already tunning TF spedds... 15TFps.. :)

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
piff I have a poor 50mb(down)/2mb(up)

I have to say I loved life on mars and which it had of been much longer the show was spot on, I will take a look at the US version tho :)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I really enjoyed Life on Mars. Loved the whole 70s thing. The music, the fashion, Gene Hunt, the car. But I thought Ashes to Ashes was an utter pile of poop. I'll be giving the US version a wide berth

Laddey

FH is my second home
Heard all the fags rage on about this recently. Think i may have to invest into this!

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
watching it now, i like that they havent just copy & paste the series like the office.

They have made it serious where ours is gritty, so far so good

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom