American idol auditions!

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
its on now!:D soooo funny... only part of it i like, seeing all the freaks and wierdos slaughtering songs with their voices

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
ooh, please tell me "the Deric" has shown up again? :D

Does he still play even?

(does anyone even remember Derics audition? heh!)

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
is he a big fat black guy? with awful voice? if so yes..

Outlander

Part of the furniture
woot! put it on and its a great laugh :D these folk are useless its brilliant :D

and that bloke that everyone thinks is a girl amagawd i thought it was a girl too. weirdos

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
Outlander said:
woot! put it on and its a great laugh :D these folk are useless its brilliant :D

and that bloke that everyone thinks is a girl amagawd i thought it was a girl too. weirdos
rofl that girl wannabe his quote when crying to his mummy " i hate looking like a girl" waaa ..... rofl! so good:D

Healer McHeal

Fledgling Freddie
Mikah75 said:
rofl that girl wannabe his quote when crying to his mummy " i hate looking like a girl" waaa ..... rofl! so good:D

the funniest part of that was the 'thing' was wearing a girls top aswell, and to be honest i didnt know if it was male or female till it said either lol.

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
rofl he was wearing girls jeans too:p

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
oo oo we're forgetting his plucked eye brows too:p

Healer McHeal

Fledgling Freddie
and that weird white belt, cant forget that :p, the way he had it was just hillarious lol

Saveus

Fledgling Freddie
no the funny part was when they he said " ya its so funny somtimes when i go into the bathroom the other guys are like, am i in the wrong bathroom? And im like no ahahahehehe im a guy to. I stand at the stall like everyone else 2." than his waxed eyebrows dont help alot either.

Himse

FH is my second home
Saveus said:
no the funny part was when they he said " ya its so funny somtimes when i go into the bathroom the other guys are like, am i in the wrong bathroom? And im like no ahahahehehe im a guy to. I stand at the stall like everyone else 2." than his waxed eyebrows dont help alot either.
omg! its you!

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
i take it the red tracksuited one has been forgotten in the mists of Freddyhouse past... :(

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
Foock.. if he was a gal i'd do him.. or her.. hmm.. im confused.. need to take my meds today..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom