American Idiot

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well my blood might boil from the cut and paste job that showed the pilots as triggerhappy maniacs... :eek7:

Not at all propaganda buttsh*t compared to the original video.

Anyway, the guys interview was probably cut and pasted in the same fashion, and perhaps he was even provoked. Who knows, since WW1, news and each and every countries media has distorted facts.

He is right in one thing though, america probably doesn't need any help. Hell, they could probably take over the world nazi style if they wanted. Which in itself isn't a pretty thought.

- English -

Resident Freddy
i only pressed this thread as i thought u were discussing the greenday album! :p

Jiggs

Can't get enough of FH
Just bad journalism. Nothing new in that I guess.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
rofl at that yank "nam vet" talking about us.

"You're just going to suck your thumb like you did in ww2"
"We know you cant shoot/move/communicate but we want your co-operation"

Excuse me? Who the fuck are you?

Why did they interview the bloody village idiot ffs?

I've seen the transcript of what happened, its in another FH thread, the pilots didnt open fire without authorisation, thats complete BS, it was bad intel that caused it, nothing more nothing less.

everyone in that video, the interviewers, the dumbarse american who thinks he's god, and every bugger else, should just fo and leave it be. "news reporting" like that we can do without tbfh.

grrr

Lethul

FH is my second home
haha, the first 17 seconds of this vid is scary :(

edit: and the copy/paste work of the vid is amazingly bad. must be a UK television :)

Everz

FH is my second home
and yanks wonder why they are hated globally

MaCaBr3

Banned
rofl at that yank "nam vet" talking about us.

"You're just going to suck your thumb like you did in ww2"
"We know you cant shoot/move/communicate but we want your co-operation"

Excuse me? Who the fuck are you?

Why did they interview the bloody village idiot ffs?

I've seen the transcript of what happened, its in another FH thread, the pilots didnt open fire without authorisation, thats complete BS, it was bad intel that caused it, nothing more nothing less.

everyone in that video, the interviewers, the dumbarse american who thinks he's god, and every bugger else, should just fo and leave it be. "news reporting" like that we can do without tbfh.

grrr

Oh just like that, bad intel, nothing more nothing less. Oh well shit happens right...:wanker:

They might have bad intel, but didn't get any clearance to shoot, that what happend in that video.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Oh just like that, bad intel, nothing more nothing less. Oh well shit happens right...:wanker:

They might have bad intel, but didn't get any clearance to shoot, that what happend in that video.

You're clueless.

They did get clearance to shoot. The video was so clearly edited that even people who havent seen the original radio transcript know that it wasnt as bad as that video makes out.

They did get clearance to fire.

After they got clearance, they did a flypast and saw orange markers on the targets. This denotes friendlies, they asked if there were any friendlies in that area, they were told there wasnt any friendlies. Infact I think they actually asked that twice, after they got clearance to fire.

Ofcourse you've seen less than 15 seconds of video so you're obviously a fucking expert arent you?

The video shows you three/four lines of what happened and tbh, reporting like that should be illegal. It makes the easily lead and gulllible public (people such as MaCaBr3) believe things that just arent true.

I hate the press. Media types in general make me sick, always have always will.

EDIT: Oh and yes, bad intel does make things happen "just like that".

Look at it like this:

You're a pilot
You're on a combat patrol
You see vehicles
You get clearance to fire
You ask if there are any friendlies in the area
You are told there are not
You flyby and again ask if there are friendlies in the area
You are again told there are not
You fire on the targets
You are then told you just shot friendlies

What the fuck could they have done different? Its a war and shit like that happens. I dont like the american attitude 9 times out of 10 but I'm not going to bash someone based on blatantly false reporting. Remember, they're over there risking thier lives. Its not nice and its not easy. Its all very well for you sitting in your nice cosy armchair with a cup of tea watching the TV, but for them its not so easy and when shite like this happens the press are all over it sensationalising things and shit stirring so much is hardly believable.

Its like they say: "dont believe everything you read in the newspaper"

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
Well if your talking about the latest incident in the press, the orange panels were clearly visable and the pilots mis-interpruted them as rockets. Surely if there was any doubt if your mind you wouldn't open fire.

In fact after reviewing the video, the american pilots actually say "looks like some orange panels" and then proceed to ask about friendlies in an area 3 miles west- NOT their current location

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
He is right in one thing though, america probably doesn't need any help. Hell, they could probably take over the world nazi style if they wanted. Which in itself isn't a pretty thought.

no, thats not gonna be possible. the next country that starts a world war WILL start the last this earth will ever see. coz the next one will include nukes. to many countries, and countries that do not agree i might add, have access to nukes nowadays for anyone to "safely" be able to start a new world war.

u will always see 2 countries at war, but anything like WW1 and WW2 will probably never happen again, and if it does anyway, well i'd hate to be the one thats surviving coz there wont be much of anything left..

tamtap

Banned
doesnt make my blood boil.

Just some guy defending his mate, ok he was a bit OT but we know the yanks spunk all over blair as he's the only fuckwit left who will suck off GB.

Tam

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom