American EU server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narkokrig

Fledgling Freddie
Lately i have seriously thought about moving to the US, but i figured we might aswell name a server "Euro" server so we can limit the penalty from timezone..

What do you guys think?

Dunno if the option to make polls has been removed, cant seem to figure out how so i guess its gonna be manual voting :)

I vote Merlin as it seems to be a good server.

Takitothemacs

Fledgling Freddie
same kind of discussion on pryd.net and it seems that merlin is the way a few people have gone already. there is also the Co-op servers and classic to choose from which I am aware a few people have gone to.

Narkokrig

Fledgling Freddie
Actually i was just told by a friend who played daoc on us servers that lancelot is prolly the best, plenty og arti's and ml's at decent eu times etc..

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
Narkokrig said:
Actually i was just told by a friend who played daoc on us servers that lancelot is prolly the best, plenty og arti's and ml's at decent eu times etc..
Same as Merlin cluster tbh with ya m8, Sat/Sun for next few weeks is ml raids starting at 7pm gmt :) also 4 of each arti encounter to choose from ;)

Narkokrig

Fledgling Freddie
Penlid said:
Same as Merlin cluster tbh with ya m8, Sat/Sun for next few weeks is ml raids starting at 7pm gmt :) also 4 of each arti encounter to choose from ;)

Ah cool, seems as Merlin is the way to go then as many people has already gone there.. do you know whats the general trend regarding realm selection?

Takitothemacs

Fledgling Freddie
I know some have gone alb, some mid. Not heard of any euro players going hib... but maybe they just have not posted on forums

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
Narkokrig said:
Ah cool, seems as Merlin is the way to go then as many people has already gone there.. do you know whats the general trend regarding realm selection?
Well atm most people are going mid, even tho the zerg realm of Hibernia has the underpopulated bonuses this month, but mids have less population atm.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
some rumors that Hib realm is not that well respected - so it seems Mid and Alb are the main choices so far.

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
Sharkith said:
some rumors that Hib realm is not that well respected - so it seems Mid and Alb are the main choices so far.
Too true hibs on merlin are worse than excal hibs in OF :eek6:

Morphius

Fledgling Freddie
Well me and a quite a few EU players play on Lancelot, ML raids are run at EU times so like 10am American times, theres always people doing rvr etc and i think theres always someone do a spur of the moment ML raid. This is on Albion btw :p

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
I play Merlin and I regret not choosing Lancelot instead. Way too many zerglings and cheaters on Kilibury for my liking.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
heaven forbid people read one of the other million threads on this subject.

(in particular "which server do EU's on the US play on")

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom