America, Fuck Yeah!

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Just heard (on tv) that the US supreme court has decided that the president of the united states has within his legal power to order the killing of anyone he sees fit, without the need for a trial etc.

:eek7:

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
the president might have the power to order the killing of terrorist suspects inside the United States.

fyi, not EVERYONE AND ANY ANYONE.

lilmissnaughty

Fledgling Freddie
the problem with killing SUSPECTS is if it turns out they actually werent involved u cant really rectify the problem -an to think people here freaked over the police being able to just detain terror suspects while they tried to gather evidence :D

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
"America, fuck yeah."

Wrong way meight, it's "fuck america, yeah!"

Commandment

Fledgling Freddie
Fana said:
president of the united states has within his legal power to order the killing of anyone he sees fit, without the need for a trial etc.

:eek7:

over powered mo-fo if you ask me! :eek6:

Saveus

Fledgling Freddie
first of all thats bullshit he cannot kill anyone he wants, targets we know are dangerous i.e peeps like osama ect he can order troops to kill. to say fuck america is fucking stupid, every country has some downfalls....... ours is bush.... to judge all of america on his actions is fucking stupid;)

popa

Fledgling Freddie
Saveus said:
first of all thats bullshit he cannot kill anyone he wants, targets we know are dangerous i.e peeps like osama ect he can order troops to kill. to say fuck america is fucking stupid, every country has some downfalls....... ours is bush.... to judge all of america on his actions is fucking stupid;)

well usa vote him 2 times he is the representat of US ppl
next time vote whit head
and get more that 2 partids

usa:sex:

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
popa said:
well usa vote him 2 times he is the representat of US ppl
next time vote whit head
and get more that 2 partids

usa:sex:

Actually they didnt vote him... well, some did but not the majority.

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
...targets we know are dangerous i.e

i.e. the weapons of mass destruction Saddam was hiding under the rags and carpets in Iraq?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
on the off chance he can kill anyone i doubt he would start randomly executing without some sort of reason.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
actually they do have more than 2 parties :p
as for how it can be that he can win the election without having the majority of americans voting for him is due to the way the election prosses is in the usa.

it roughly goes something like this

- each state has a "seperate" election 52 or is it 53 states, cant remember tbh
- who ever wins that state wins a set number of "electorates" dono the criteria for how many for the individual state,
- thease electorates then cast their vote, and who ever has the most at the end of the day wins the election,

but anyway basicly it's all about winning the most states = you become the new presidant... ;)

ps : this is a rough guide at best hehe.... sure someone will take the time to explain it properly ...

as to the origioanl post, think someone of you are missreading it, it's "America
Fuck yeah.!" like in hell yeah or damn.! ect..Not "Yeah..! Fuck America.!" now is it ? there's a world of diference :p

as for the law, wont comment since i dono the specifics or the circumstances surounding it, altho sounds bit suspect to me, even for america

Gazon

Fledgling Freddie
The President of the United States can now kill anyone he wishes.
Chuck Norris doesn't have to become president for that.

:cheers:

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
tris- said:
fyi, not EVERYONE AND ANY ANYONE.

To be able to order the killing of anyone without a trial, only on the basis of suspicion and hearsay is to me the same thing as everyone and anyone. Ofc he wont use that power to have random people killed every day (one might hope anyway) but it still ammounts to having the ability to remove "inconvenient" people, exactly as a dictator in countries that US call terrorist nations etc has. It sickens me.

And yes, the title of the thread is from the movie 'Team America, World Police' and its title song.

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
popa said:
:eek7: then how he win ? :eek7:

By manipulation. Both times. And that great neation is either too lazy or too stupid to realize.
Bush is a muppet and a puppet. Would be interesting to know who put him in charge and why.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom