Amazon.co.uk ToA delivery.. 1st march!

kain

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry if theres already a thread like this, can't be arsed to look beyond the first page :)

I just checked again, and seems there not taking delivery of ToA until Feb 29 and sending it out until 1st march :eek2:

Anyone else having problems with amazon?

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
hardly a problem, they've had that on the item detail page for a fortnight. I ordered from them because I really don't care if I miss out on a couple of days TOA play. By then I'm hoping my guildies have found some nice spots for me to play at - saving me the bother :)

Doonya

Fledgling Freddie
I had pre - ordered toa from amazon last week, this morning they were still saying despatching 28-29 Feb delivery 1-2 March.

I then went to order from play.com who have posted it out to me 3 hours ago, they still say allow 3 - 5 days for delivery on first class but i'm hoping it will be here by the weekend and i cancelled my amazon order .. the last few times i've used them their despatch and delivery times have sucked

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
I don't mind waiting an extra couple day, but most people don't seem to want too. Its Amazons loss at the end of the day either way i'm not too fused (have Dues Ex2 on preorder from them and it still says its due for delivery 6th October 2003 ;))

TNT

One of Freddy's beloved
got to same
going down GAME tomrrow see if they have copy if not i will wait for amz o well :)

Direnad

Fledgling Freddie
Woohoo!

Play.com sent out their copies this morning :clap:

Hopefully i'll get it Saturday maybe even Monday but im in no big rush.

XeffoInfil

Fledgling Freddie
From amazon:
When will your items arrive?

Not Yet Dispatched: 1 item - delivery estimate: Mar 2, 2004 - Mar 4, 2004

Anyone else ordered from amazon care to join me zerg their hq? we need some CC because amazon is a hueg guild :m00: ... :eek:

Jeros

Part of the furniture
XeffoInfil said:
From amazon:
When will your items arrive?

Not Yet Dispatched: 1 item - delivery estimate: Mar 2, 2004 - Mar 4, 2004

Anyone else ordered from amazon care to join me zerg their hq? we need some CC because amazon is a hueg guild :m00: ... :eek:

i got crap aoe mez! ya mine says 1st of march too, nerf

kain

Fledgling Freddie
Sod 'em, I just cancelled my order and will wander down to game later... Bah, I had plans to sit on my arse and eat pizza :(

Zagantia

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone had a ToA delivery from Amazon yet?

My two copies are still showing as not dispatched :( Had hoped they would arrive today.

Frubly

Fledgling Freddie
Ordered 3 copies from play and 2 from amazon.co.uk yesterday I cancelled the amazon.co.uk order as it had not been dispatched.

This morning I received 2 of the 3 copies from play and will go out and buy the 2 ordered and cancelled from special reserve in sillybridgeingtonsworth who have 127 copies in there warehouse and are open till 8 \o/

(Not all the copies are for me)
(The 3rd copy from play was ordered on this Tuesday just gone. The first 2 were pre-ordered on the first day it was listed on play)

With both SI and the original DAoC I was impressed with amazon.co.uk as I received the games on the day of the server patch/opening despite the website still listing the Monday after (I also live in the UK where they have some silly rule/law about releasing games on a Friday). But this time it would seem they have let me down :(

[NO]Magmatic

Fledgling Freddie
Bah I ordered from Amazon so I wouldnt have to look else where and get it on time (like a friend got SI way sooner then me cause he used amazon)... Now I'm getting screwed over... Gonna look in some local shops tomorrow... I was expecting to get TOA tomorrow... But noooooo....:puke:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom