Amazon Black Friday

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Apparently they're adding stuff during the day today.

I've merged the two threads btw.

Vae

Resident Freddy
Just don't get todays one, its not a Full HD. Amazon are sneaky fuckers the good 50in followed up with the shit 50in because they know morons will just see "50in" and "samsung" and buy it because they missed out yesterday.

Also if you actually look at the page for todays one (at £792 supposedly normally) there's a link to the newer model at only £512!

Gray

FH is my second home
Is LoveFilm any good?

I know i was going to signup to it a while back but decided against it at the time, you can get any movies for a timeframe before sending them back for more?

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
I tried the free month for the amazon gift voucher (which i never got!) and found there was barely anything available to stream that I wanted to watch. The DVD options are a bit better but still not up to scratch, especially since I have a media PC sitting there with sickbeard automatically downloading everything I watch.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Is LoveFilm any good?

I know i was going to signup to it a while back but decided against it at the time, you can get any movies for a timeframe before sending them back for more?

No timeframe at all, have them as long as you want. I haven't watched the two DVDs I have since they sent them. Had them nearly a year. Stupid of me I know but hey.

Gumbo

FH is my second home
The other half is pleased with what I picked up for her tonight ;)

Gray

FH is my second home
... not a signed copy of One Direction....

Gumbo

FH is my second home
Nope, 2 items that matched could have bought 3 but she's not a fan of big pants :)

Gray

FH is my second home
Final deals for Black Friday are up now, lots of TVs, a Blue Ray player (GIEVVV) and other bits of cack, disapointingly no consoles - even though the US Amazon has been selling them :'(.

Still, i'm sure what we see now isn't the final list and there will be some more big deals before the day is over.

As an FYI, there is also deals elsewhere for Black Friday.

http://www.hotukdeals.com/misc/hukd...-thread-including-retailer-promotions-1068742

Huge list of companies taking part, Asda, Apple, PC World, Ebuyer, Play etc etc etc

Nate

FH is my second home
was hoping some tablets or phones would be on there

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Not one decent console deal so far :/ hoping Gamestop has one in their sale... since I also need a site which accepts paypal..

Gray

FH is my second home
Gonna take a punt on that Samsung 50' 3D TV in a few hours, along with the Blu Ray player.

Cat in hells chance of getting it, but who knows.

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Gonna take a punt on that Samsung 50' 3D TV in a few hours, along with the Blu Ray player.

Cat in hells chance of getting it, but who knows.
You might want to have a look at comet / dixons mate, they're doing various bits and pieces.

The iPad selling out doesn't surprise me, but I doubt it was a misprice. I got my PS3 from viking for £200 notes a while back when it should have been nearer £300 for the bundle.

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
The only thing on Amazon today of any interest to me would be the Harmony remote but unless it drops to like £50 it's still too expensive.

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Not bad deal for £500. Even though it was £850 a week ago not the £1100+ they're saying it is now.

Gray

FH is my second home
Went in under a second anyway :'(

Bastard. No chance on the Blu Ray either, fucking arses.

Embattle

FH is my second home
The thing is I'm not sure in the current climate Black Friday means that much any way, even in the US there is better deals to be had at other times of the year.

Gray

FH is my second home
Think thats me done for tonight, just ordered Xbox 360 250gb with Halo (Free) 12 month Live and Skyrim for £209, then just ordered FIFA and WWE12 for £22-24 each. Probably going to go Asda now to see whats there, but think this is it.

Gutted, really wanted a WiFi Blu Ray player and was hoping for a decent hard drive to pop up.

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Wasn't tempted by the WWE title tbh, it'll be cheaper than that soon enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom