Amazing

Ckiller

Loyal Freddie
Last night i tried playin my Scout again.. Had a real blast..

Now heres the schockingly gr8t part. Alot of hibs werent adding when we were fighting was a blast tbh really fun.

Because of that i decided not to ad on regular fights cept when my fellow albies gets zerged(read higher nmbrs hibs/mids)

Thanks for a good night guys :fluffle:

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Yea, I've been saying it as often as I can recently - alot of hib stealthers dont add, its really good. you get the odd one or two who do, but generally I find hibs alot more honourable than most other people in rvr.

I remember solo'ing on my paladin and getting left alone by a fg of hibbys :) think it was vf's group, they stunned and had the odd slap as a laugh but more or less left me alone :D

yey for hibs! :clap:

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Hmpf, only had one solo fight last night against a Paladin 3000 Realm Ranks above me. Btw a fight btw a S/S Hero and a S/S Paladin is abit too long to end it without adds so i decided not to use IP and died!

Ok i lied. I forgot to use IP and died. :E

But the night was fun.

vintervargen

Banned
yeah its fun, until the sorc/cleric or/and sorc/mincer duos crawls out from under their rocks.

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Please leave the RvR Section, I repeat please leave the RvR Section, lotsa wub is not permitted in this area.

There are some nice people around, and theres also lots of nob ends. :)

Calo

Part of the furniture
Jaem- said:
Please leave the RvR Section, I repeat please leave the RvR Section, lotsa wub is not permitted in this area.

There are some nice people around, and theres also lots of nob ends. :)

mhehe u tried to melee me down yesterday when i got rezzed on the tower with 5% hp, lucky u missed and i got healed :D

next time better! ;)

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Calo said:
mhehe u tried to melee me down yesterday when i got rezzed on the tower with 5% hp, lucky u missed and i got healed :D

next time better! ;)

heh kinda with zerg then, too much lag to know who I was hitting amoungst all the pbae/ae gfxs going on top of the roof. :D

liloe

It's my birthday today!
tbh most amazing for me yesterday was the grp around Maji, Pwnjoo, Mezzing, Heyn ( speling? sry =)) ).

Must say these guys are really class =) and it's really relaxing to see people who don't gank every soloer they meet, thx <3

Watchh

One of Freddy's beloved
liloe said:
tbh most amazing for me yesterday was the grp around Maji, Pwnjoo, Mezzing, Heyn ( speling? sry =)) ).

Must say these guys are really class =) and it's really relaxing to see people who don't gank every soloer they meet, thx <3

<3

and it's Hery:p , Kesa on another balanced char (svg )

Eregion

Fledgling Freddie
liloe said:

:wub:

liloe

It's my birthday today!
oh =)) I got 3 out of 4 letters right =))

I should go on making chatlogs again =)

gillan

Fledgling Freddie
Our grp generally dont kill solo hibs alot, but we kill solo albs on a general basis. We have learned that leaving the odd alb soloer will only come back and bite us in the ass when they add on our fg-fg fights.

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
gillan said:
Our grp generally dont kill solo hibs alot, but we kill solo albs on a general basis. We have learned that leaving the odd alb soloer will only come back and bite us in the ass when they add on our fg-fg fights.
Such Stereotyping. :p

Triton

Fledgling Freddie
Hib stealthers are the worst adders on FG fights !!!
Cant get into any fights without some luri ranger adding on clerics.
Stop running around Beno area if you dont want adds

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom