Amazing the revelations scientists come out with

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/4446901.stm

Research presented at the Institute of Physics conference in Warwick indicates a person would not survive if they were swallowed by a black hole.

Instead, they would be instantly vaporised by a blast of hot gas.

Well duh, obvisouly everyone thought that this was the below was the case until now:

It had been previously thought that once inside a black hole, a person would see a powerful point of light, which would be a reflection of the entire universe, before being spat out at another point.

Cask

Fledgling Freddie
Those blasts of hot gas from black holes can be pretty lethal. Especially when baked beans and onions are involved.

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
Wouldn't you be crushed by the mass? I thought that's what black holes were about :\

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Escape said:
Wouldn't you be crushed by the mass? I thought that's what black holes were about :\

Ask Wij about his willy, he frequents the black hole.

SAS

Can't get enough of FH
There is a theory that black holes are just portals to another part of the universe. Sort of like worm holes.

Sar

Part of the furniture
Yeah, but the fact is it's a singularity - IE no dimensions, so it doesn't matter if it is the neck of a wormhole, nothing would come out the other side, not least because the extreme gravity would forbid that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom