Amazing Technology

Mazling

Can't get enough of FH
Still, biscuits fall to pieces and sink to the very bottom of my cup of tea when I dunk them! Why hasn't anyone fixed this bloody disgrace yet? Some biscuits render a cup of tea undrinkable once they have dissolved in it :-(

leggy

Probably Scottish
Still, biscuits fall to pieces and sink to the very bottom of my cup of tea when I dunk them! Why hasn't anyone fixed this bloody disgrace yet? Some biscuits render a cup of tea undrinkable once they have dissolved in it :-(

Let face it. It's not the biscuit's fault. It is a refined skill being able to dunk a biscuit just long enough to get the correct wetness while retaining enough structural strength to maneuvre it to your mouth.

Noob.

leggy

Probably Scottish
I dip toast into coffee and then eat the soggy toast, have done since I was 5. Love it.

Then you get to drink the coffee with a floating layer of butter, yummy.

That is probably the most traumatising thing I have ever read.

Mazling

Can't get enough of FH
That's pretty terrible. What's made it even worse is that deebs' post came after leggys quote, making me think my browser was broken, or something.

edit: ahhh, so deebs *has* to have the last say, eh? (post keeps staying there)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Bloody clock on my test server was out when i posted that,

oops

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I dip toast into coffee and then eat the soggy toast, have done since I was 5. Love it.

Chilly

Balls of steel
next time you think its a good idea to have coffee and bloody sambucca I'm not playing!

and come on, modern technology isnt THAT bad. You can give your gf an orgasm from a mountain in China while she is in pimlico or even asda in Reading! You can go to space for a few quid. You can drive around on chip fat. You can watch 5 guys have sex with a mule in Mexico from London merely minutes after the event (not that I'd know). You can *even* use the internet to talk rubbish to strangers!

Gat_Decor

Fledgling Freddie

It tastes even better with Marmite on!

JBP|

Part of the furniture

I suggest you try chocolate coated rich tea biscuits.

I suspect that they might possibly be made out of asbestos.

Mazling

Can't get enough of FH
I don't like rich tea. I like hob nobs, which aren't too bad for outright breakage, but are pretty much the highest on the crumble into your cuppa anyway scale. :mad:

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter

You are one sick bastard Deebs!

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Best biscuits for dunking and not falling apart are Anzac biscuits, they are damn tasty as well.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
The chocolate chunk shortbreads that Starbucks sell are the dipping dogs bollocks!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!

I always dunk toast into tea and coffee. I been doing it for years, everyone in my family does too.

Kryten

Old Cow.
That ain't Butter floating in your coffee, Deebs :|
'Tis sick though.

Only biscuits I like dipping are those "Nice" ones. Not sure what they are, just the ones called "Nice".
They're nice. Especially dunked.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
It's not weird, it is lovely.

Italians have always dipped dried bread into coffee (in a bowl). My Italian grandad taught me this back in the early 70's and have loved the taste ever since.

Try it you maybe surprised! Of course I also dunk biscuits of any kind except garibaldi.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Clearly we are the normal ones, and these lot are wierd.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Yeh I reckon Chet, I mean, wtf drinking coffee without dunking in it first?

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I don't dunk in my coffee. I do dunk in tea though. In Tibet, they drink tea with yak-milk butter. I hear it's disgusting :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom