Film Amazing Spiderman 2

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Hmm. Not sure i like electro, it's a bit new agey mopey, compared to usual supervillain flaunting.

Though ofcourse can't say before it's seen, but not that impressed at first.

Atleast it's not another "I don't wanna be a superhero!" movie :p

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
meh. no one big baddie so they make some minors gang up? dude.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well, to be fair rhino and electro are kind of major spiderman baddies, just not doc oc or goblin level in general knowledge of things.

They're just holding out for ASM...unfortunate acronym there....3 when they bring out doc oc and goblin.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
imo Rhino and whatnot have always been the minions of 'higher' baddies if you will. I guess I'm just not getting the rehash again. I mean, no offence but this feels like the Nth spidey movie in a row and it's getting reall old imo.

leggy

Probably Scottish
Bloody hell, I'm bored already. Emma Stone is still beautiful though.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
It was generally good. It's near perfect as AS the second time when you know what you're watching(like with comic covers). Best spiderman movie so far though, but i always liked amazing over others.

Rhino needs a makeover and BAD though. Jesus that thing was silly.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Spiderman badly needs a retro reboot...give me a 50s version with proper muscles and submissive women draped over his arm..its like a Twilight/transformers hybrid.
It wont be long before we get a clumsy comedy sidekick who saves the day by mistake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom