but its in some silly non language????

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Couldn't watch it all the way to the end
Got too aroused

Ezteq

Queen of OT
how lovely,

it certainly brings in to question the belief that most animals sense of self awareness is extreamilly limited or even non existant. The way the elephant painted the legs impressed me as demonstrating the most awesome self awareness and intellect, i mean when a primary school child draws a four legged animal it usually draws all the legs in a row, not the ones to the far side being behind the near side legs as the elephant did.

there is a cynical little part of me wondering if they had the elephant training and practicing the same picture over and over or if this was a spontanious act, whatever it was though i do not doubt that elephants are hugely intelligent and are self aware and also are aware of consequences etc as I have seen documentaries where a member of the herd has died and the elephants sit with the body and touch it, then passing by the same site months later will all go quiet and touch the ground that the body was on.

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Impressive! I guess the trainers can teach the elefants to do that.. i doub't they know what they're painting. :)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Impressive! I guess the trainers can teach the elefants to do that.. i doub't they know what they're painting. :)

i cant see why not. theres other animal species that knows perfectly well what they are doing when they get teached something. monkeys and dolphins for example...

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
I´d say "fake" but it looks pretty real.
At any rate: amazing! Either an amazing fake, or amazing 'phant-skillZ

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
I reckon the elephant has just been trained to do that... I doubt if you pointed to a cat and got the elephant to paint that he would know what he was doing.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I reckon the elephant has just been trained to do that... I doubt if you pointed to a cat and got the elephant to paint that he would know what he was doing.

Yeah that's a good point, but again, how the hell do you get an Elephant to draw that in the first place!?

I am ashamed to say the Elephant can draw better than me :(

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Yeah that's a good point, but again, how the hell do you get an Elephant to draw that in the first place!?

I am ashamed to say the Elephant can draw better than me :(

Now all we need to do is get it onto a CSS deathmatch server and you'll really be in trouble :D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
That's nothing!

You should see what EQ can do with an airbrush and her "you know" :D

Nate

FH is my second home
You can easily see thats Boohoo and Cockdax superglued together, naked and painted grey.

Nate

FH is my second home
Artistic Impression!
cockboohp2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom