Am I the only one..

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
Nah, Keitan wanted a draw.. so he prolly hates him too now!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Yeah well.. But.. Keitan is Keitan :D

Ormorof

FH is my second home
was a good game, arsenal much better in second half, shame that man utd threw it away, and did anyone else notice how poor carrick was and how little he seemed to be doing? :p

and saha was pretty poor too :/

ronaldo was very impressive despite the defeat too :)

Aile

Fledgling Freddie
Ctuchik said:
who's henry? :(

Wasn't he the Red train in Thomas the Tank Engine, or well I forget.. He mighta been blue

Aile

Fledgling Freddie
yeah that was gordon, red was james i remember now, and percy was green, wasnt Henry also blue though? fuck im gunna look it up, brb!

Bleurg, he was the green one... blehbelhebleh

Azurus

Can't get enough of FH
Marc said:
Hes a proper whining get

Ronaldo and Rooney are far far worse.

Ronaldo was terrible, Clichey and Eboue consistently got the better of him.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
I don't think Arsenal played any fuckin englishmen in that match.

It's like a fuckin host of players beat us - not a fkin team... :flame:

soze

I am a FH squatter
Bugz said:
I don't think Arsenal played any fuckin englishmen in that match.

It's like a fuckin host of players beat us - not a fkin team... :flame:
Hoyte played so stop making excuses

Aile

Fledgling Freddie
Utd deserved to lose that game and fair play to Arsenal...

Agree with Bugz though, Arsenal really set a bad example as a Premiership team, less British players than any other club in the Prem..

Marc

FH is my second home
I dont see the relevence of how many english players you should have in your team. If you can get a better younger player abroad for cheaper why not?

Azurus

Can't get enough of FH
Would make the Premiership shit. Only English player in premiership anywhere near Henry/Ronaldo is Rooney.

Marc

FH is my second home
Azurus said:
Would make the Premiership shit. Only English player in premiership anywhere near Henry/Ronaldo is Rooney.

John Terry?
Frank Lampard?
Rio Ferdinand?

All can compete with their respective foreign counterparts in their respective position with Terry being the number 1 defender in the world and Frank Lampard came second in the world player of the year last year

You could probably add Gary Neville and Ashley cole to that list, with an absence of talent in their positions

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
I dont see the relevence of how many english players you should have in your team. If you can get a better younger player abroad for cheaper why not?

Maybe i'm just one of these guy's who enjoys watching English team with a lot of English players...

Marc

FH is my second home
Bugz said:
Maybe i'm just one of these guy's who enjoys watching English team with a lot of English players...

Go watch sunday league then :D If it wasnt for all the foreigners, the premiership wouldnt be the league it is today

Ormorof

FH is my second home
while that is true that premiership wouldnt be what it is today look at man utd, neville, ferdinand, carrick, and rooney with giggs as another british player :p

arsenal had hoyte who was subbed on in the 90th minute :p

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
Go watch sunday league then :D If it wasnt for all the foreigners, the premiership wouldnt be the league it is today

Premiership rocked int he 1990's when a lot of teams had British players or when the ratio was ~50:50. :p

Marc

FH is my second home
Bugz said:
Premiership rocked int he 1990's when a lot of teams had British players or when the ratio was ~50:50. :p

You would of been about 4 when that was the case :D

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie
The Premiership is an international league, of course you'll have a lot of players from abroad. If you didn't, you'd start losing your best players, as you wouldn't be getting as much money from TV-revenues, as people would not want to watch it to the same degree.

And the English players are just too damn expensive I guess, don't get why they should be that expensive, of course they'll get along with the other guys easier, but that's not worth a price rise of 25 % :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom