inqy

it is only me that finds the 'quit' button translated to 'quitter' funny? :D

yep, thought so :(

E

Eleasias

Originally posted by klavrynd
<pic>

who am i kidding, im just jealous
Well actually leveling up in this game is quite easy and if you have a set exp group with proper classes you can have 4 level 50 chars with less than 25 days /played total, which is probably less than you have with all your chars together :)

I

inqy

I also like the sound of pressing the button in the bottom right. Will it make me Supreme! ? :D

I

inqy

Originally posted by Eleasias
Well actually leveling up in this game is quite easy and if you have a set exp group with proper classes you can have 4 level 50 chars with less than 25 days /played total, which is probably less than you have with all your chars together :)

It's easy for people that sit in front of daoc playing for LONG sessions. For people like me, it's incredibly hard.

Login, find a group, get to a good area, kill for bit, oh damn I gotta go out, run back to a safe place to log, quit. Repeat in a couple of days. Of course all these steps don't happen instantly. And what if you don't find a group and have to solo. Blah.

J

Jiggs

i dont see any level 50 Friars there, so in answer to your question:

no you are not roxxing

k

W

Whoodoo_RD

Not really, spoilt a lot of beer time.

/em looks below

F

Flimgoblin

Hrmm is the xml buggered?

www.odsr.de
has
Decimus Aegis [50]
Unelia Aegis [20]
Syldeus Aegis [40]
Solerus isn't listed.

or is this just a fake :)

K

klavrynd

Well actually leveling up in this game is quite easy and if you have a set exp group with proper classes you can have 4 level 50 chars with less than 25 days /played total, which is probably less than you have with all your chars together

I can't really be arsed levelling another 50 really, as a matter of fact, i'm having troubles getting myself to lvl an alt to 24.

(If you have spare time and find other people who do as well, you can get a lvl 50 in 3 days /pl without epics.

anyhow decimus, feel free to level my toons to 50 as well :)

S

solothores

Rock'n Roll is old, mate... better listen to the new stuff...

T

Tobold

1 Decimus Aegis [Warder] 50 Highlander Paladin 23.570 2L4 0 Miles Christi Broceliande
2 Syldeus Aegis [Guardian] 40 Briton Cleric 189 1L3 0 Miles Christi Broceliande
3 Unelia Aegis [Guardian] 20 Briton Minstrel 0 1L0 0 Miles Christi Broceliande
4 Sorry no Char found with that name.

could just be xml being crap again...

O

old.Trine Aquavit

Originally posted by Tobold
could just be xml being crap again...

Nope, looks like a fake. Getting 2 level 50's from a level 40 and a level 20 in the time that the XML is broken (and it doesn't stay broken for long) is pretty much impossible.

A fake. An easy to spot fake. A pointless fake.

Has anyone actually got 4 50's on English servers, yet? I know some people who have three.

I

inqy

well I'm thinking of starting my 8th mid on prydwen :/

As leveling to 50 is pretty much impossible to me, I'll settle for 8x lvl40+ (yes I know I currently only have 2x40s :p )

S

Stekkerdoos

don't we all have an image editing progr...euuuh.... i mean 4 level 50 chars, check below the proof is here!

and if you really have 4 level 50 chars, thanks for sharing what unique and great skill on wasting time on expi... damn again... i mean how r0xx0r you are, its great to know......really

fake50.jpg

T

thorungla

;)

Its not that hard levelling characters, numbers 5 and 6 currently in the pipeline at the moment. I blame the monotony of RvR for my constant rolling of yet another class.

As for spending too much time online discussions - well those that know me, are aware last month I spent 2 weeks falling down a mountain. And the month before that diving with sharks. DAoC is a good way to fill the gaps between holidays and weekends of drinking though.

J

Jiggs

on excalibur Tts has:

scout level 50, infil level 50, sorcerer level 50 and cleric level 50

thought i believe the cleric is on a different account (buffbot)

S

slapmesilly..

it's fake, just zoom in and you'll see that the background patern of the "50" is the same with the bottom 3 as it is with the top one.
in other words, he just has 1 lvl 50.

O

old.job

As for spending too much time online discussions - well those that know me, are aware last month I spent 2 weeks falling down a mountain. And the month before that diving with sharks. DAoC is a good way to fill the gaps between holidays and weekends of drinking though.

Translate to:
Learning to ski on beginner slopes and snorkelling with catfish :)

D

Dook_Pug

Two people that I know of have four 50's, one of which has posted here, the other has 4 chars.

Bibi, 50 Skald.
Poohui, 50 Shaman.
Biby, 50 ShadowBlade.
Vars, 50 Hunter.

^^

I

inqy

I have a level6 Viking still undecided in his future. Do I roxor?

T

thorungla

Translate to:
Learning to ski on beginner slopes and snorkelling with catfish - old.job

:clap: lol - and still am

and how do you 'quote' previous posts

T

tris-

the little button called "Quote" under who evers post you want to quote.

T

thorungla

Originally posted by n3wbie
the little button called "Quote" under who evers post you want to quote.

By god your right

O

old.Aragone

chalice !!!

chalice has 4 lvl 50's to ;)

/em kiss >>> chalice

N

n00b 79

i have a char lvl 48 for 4 months, do i roxxor ?

F

Flimgoblin

I roxxor

can I have 4 level 50 chars now please?

Users who are viewing this thread