J

.Jos.

====================================

Dark Age of Camelot

Version 1.60 Release Notes

Monday, February 24, 2003

====================================

NEW THINGS AND BUG FIXES

- (SI Only) You can now run multiple instances of the client on the same computer simultaneously. You may not log into the same server on two different realms (except for Co-op and PVP servers). PLEASE BE AWARE that running two instances of Camelot on one computer is not recommended and will work with only the most advanced computer systems. You will be able to run two versions of Camelot simultaneously only if you have 512megs or more of system RAM. If you run into any problems with running two Camelot instances on the same computer, exit one of them before calling customer support.

Does this mean that buffbots/speedbots/crafter alts can be run one one computer with one account?

J

.Jos.

Sure?

Is there any confirmation on this? because surely the wording would have been something like "It is now possible to run 2 different accounts at the same time on one computer". "The client" makes it sound as if there is only one.

T

trigali

There is no doubt mate.

You will be able to run 2 accounts on one machine, if your machine is powerful enough. Chances are it will not be supported by GOA is you have problems with it.

You will NOT be able to launch twice your same account and play 2 chars from one account simultaneously.

O

old.tRoG

Hey, buying a few more RAM sticks is alot cheaper than getting another PC :)

J

.Jos.

I am OK

I have enough RAM to do it already, I just wanted to know what I could actually do - Thanks for clearing it up

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom