Am I kidding?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Yes, you're always kidding, that's why it's always funny to read your posts!

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Yes, you're always kidding, that's why it's always funny to read your posts!

Nah. I fucked up. Physically I a right mess. Tired too. Desperately need to focus on something apart from myself. Other people. Hell I seen so much in my life. Mad people in mental hospitals when I was training as a nurse (yes I was). Seen so much yet good for wot? For wot? I fucked up at the mo cos I got agrophobia - can't face the outside. On the sick. No sodding way I gonna just carry on like this though. Yu think I making this up? Am tired but gonna sort myself out. Scaring yu? Fuck yu cos some peeps have it hard - far harder than yu will ever get. And I wouldn't wish it on my worse enemy. Sod yu all but I will get through wotever.

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
MKJ said:
Nah. I fucked up. Physically I a right mess. Tired too. Desperately need to focus on something apart from myself. Other people. Hell I seen so much in my life. Mad people in mental hospitals when I was training as a nurse (yes I was). Seen so much yet good for wot? For wot? I fucked up at the mo cos I got agrophobia - can't face the outside. On the sick. No sodding way I gonna just carry on like this though. Yu think I making this up? Am tired but gonna sort myself out. Scaring yu? Fuck yu cos some peeps have it hard - far harder than yu will ever get. And I wouldn't wish it on my worse enemy. Sod yu all but I will get through wotever.

I am suspecting new years after party..

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Your posts are always the same.

Statement. Retorical Question.

Rinse and repeat.

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Wot yu been to College of summit? Fooking wimp. Wot Father xmas get u? Eh - wait I trying to think of summit funny - broomstick? - no not that, just that I reading Harry Potter books. Ok - a eh better brain. Wotever brain yu been granted it gonna be sorely lacking if put in direct combat with mine. My brain rules full stop.

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Well I closer to Heaven or Hell than yu r for sure. I just hope I ends up in wotever place offers total oblivion. After this life I want shit. Just darkness. Would like to return to try another life though. Maybe I should study them Indian religions that offer re- eh re something anyways.

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
MKJ said:
Well I closer to Heaven or Hell than yu r for sure.

so what? want a hug?

has nothing to do with rvr what so ever.. just stick to your offtopic

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Yup. Staring death in the face kinda weakens u. Am I still kidding?

Mauness

Can't get enough of FH
ive staired death in the face, not a funny thin to talk about.

think you should stick to your offtopicks.

Yeke

Fledgling Freddie
Every time I think you could not possably make a bigger twat of yourself....

:twak:

Dandare

Fledgling Freddie
Mauness said:
ive staired death in the face, not a funny thin to talk about.

think you should stick to your offtopicks.
I agree,being in bad health and not being able to go out cos of whats in your head MKJ is hardly the same as some people on here that are really sick or have just recovered.
Stick to the off-topic or banter in Battlegrounds,but don't use such a morbid subject to get people's attention please.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
After reading your posts, I was shocked to see you are 49 years old. The way you write, you may as well be a 15 year old from Myspace.

If you have wasted your life on computers, get outside now...why waste more time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom