Am I Going to Hell?

W

whipped

Ok, I split up with my girlfriend of 4 years anf finacee of 2 years last June. After having her spend the summer back in my home town she has now come back to Uni up here. During this short break she managed to find a new bloke who she really, really seemed to like.

We've stayed very good friends since she returned and every now and again I've dropped the odd hint that I wouldn't mind getting back together someday. Between my hints, suggestions that she break up with her new bloke and her seeming to pull nearly every time she goes out, she finally broke up with her new bloke Friday night.

Now I feel like a right shit as I can't help but think I had some part in her descion. This poor bloke sounds like he is devastated, e-mails begging for her back, answer phone messages that are only half recognisable due to the crying.

Basically, am I going to Hell or have I done the right thing?

K

kameleon

just gloat and enjoy the moment

Theres always the chance that she wont want you either.

G

Gumbo

Hell, definatly :D

This place is more and more Dear Diedre by the minute.

D

Damini

If she's pulling other people while she was going out with him then you've done him a favour.

F

Farsight

Watch out for your eyebrows mate, the gates of Hell give off a right blast of heat as they open :)

Seriously though, nah.... if she had wanted to stay with him she would have. It was probably one of those short, intense things, and when the lust wore off, she found she actually didnt like him all that much.

Dont expect too much though for rekindling your relationship with her, she'll be wanting to explore her freedom right now. And whatever caused you to split up the first time is likely to be exactly the same now.

W

whipped

The reason we split up in the first place doesn't really apply now, but I know what you mean.

I'm not expecting to get back together with her right this minute, I just can't see a future without her in it. She's only in her 2nd year of Uni and one of the reasons we used to argue was because I wanted her to go out and do her own thing sometimes.

Well, she's definatley doing that now. I'm just happy to stay friends with her for the time being and see how that goes. Besides, I'm going to enjoy being single for a while, even if I will ultimately endup in Hell. At least it'll be warmer than my flat at the moment :D

O

old.D0LLySh33p

Her pulling whilst going out all the time would nudge you towards purgatory.

Helped her ex in the long run.

Still, burning isn't all it's cracked up to be :)

M

Mr.Monkey

Don't worry, the seventh circle of hell is reserved for sodomists.

Like mank!

D

dysfunction

Hell doesnt exist so you dont have to worry

:)

A

Ash!

If it was partially influenced by you, it wasnt all you was it. Be at ease with your conciouness mate. Moreover if it was all because of you she might really want to get back with you

W

Wij

Originally posted by Damini
If she's pulling other people while she was going out with him then you've done him a favour.

Agreed.

But you could still attempt to cash in on some no-strings comfort-sex :)

(with her, not him)

(unless you want to)

M

Mr^B

"This poor bloke sounds like he is devastated, e-mails begging for her back, answer phone messages that are only half recognisable due to the crying."

This bloke sounds a bit unstable, and therefore unsuitable for a long-term relationship.

Frankly, it sounds like he needs councelling. Don't feel guilty just because someone you never met has emotional problems.

Harsh, yes - Fair, yes.

S

Stazbumpa

Then he deserves everything he gets :p

Harsh? Yes. Fair? Probably not. Funny? Of course.

D

Delboy

If she's at Uni, she'll be exposed to a lot of pulling material. I wouldnt expect her to come back ever......

Why does she need to go back to the past with you?

Basically, am I going to Hell or have I done the right thing?

Yep, Jason (him with the hockey mask) will keep you on you toes.

Users who are viewing this thread