Am I going OCD-esque with clothes?

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Basically I'm having this massive desire to only have polo shirts as short sleeved shirts; only have jeans & beige trousers for long legged; only have v-necks (no circle-necks); only have the same style of boxers for all my pairs; same with socks etc. etc. etc.

Also I have a set pattern for clothes in my wardrobe - coloured coordinated & 'clothes-type' coordinated.

Am I nearing insanity with all this or are there other wardrobe freaks too?

And when I say wardrobe, no I don't mean 'coming out of the closet' so leave your gay revelations with the priest from next door out of the thread ;)

Deepfried

One of Freddy's beloved
so does that mean i have OCD because i always buy two of any item of clothing i like ?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I only buy black socks. But that's because I cba with finding pairs. I only wear jeans or shorts and t-shirts. Nothing with labels. Fuck paying for the priviledge of being walking advertising for some dicks gear :)

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
I believe it's called peoples style? I won't wear short sleeves shirts for example.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I only buy black socks. But that's because I cba with finding pairs. I only wear jeans or shorts and t-shirts. Nothing with labels. Fuck paying for the priviledge of being walking advertising for some dicks gear :)

too right enlought of buying praada for 5month old etc etc

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Basically I'm having this massive desire to only have polo shirts as short sleeved shirts; only have jeans & beige trousers for long legged; only have v-necks (no circle-necks); only have the same style of boxers for all my pairs; same with socks etc. etc. etc.

Also I have a set pattern for clothes in my wardrobe - coloured coordinated & 'clothes-type' coordinated.

Yeap...she's got you by the balls.

You are an old married dude.

Bahumat

FH is my second home

Am I nearing insanity with all this or are there other wardrobe freaks too?

And when I say wardrobe, no I don't mean 'coming out of the closet' so leave your gay revelations with the priest from next door out of the thread ;)

Think it just means your either a woman, or gay...

echome

Fledgling Freddie
Nope I do not think that is "OCD-esque"... You got routines like every living thing on this planet.
I like to keep (t)shirts and pants in colororder so I can put it together fast and training shirts in a mess for them self :-D but nothing more then that really.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Most people pick a style and stick with it. Its called personal choice. As for the sock drawer things, that's just being tidy.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Does this mean I have OCD for only buying baggy jeans?

I thought it was cos I was a tramp, but hey ho, if there's a mental disease I can hide behind, awesome!

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Does this mean I have OCD for only buying baggy jeans?

I thought it was cos I was a tramp, but hey ho, if there's a mental disease I can hide behind, awesome!
Means you're a goth/gangster or some shit Bodhi.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
That's not almost as fun as getting a glare from some charv with a knife, only for his mate to tell to back down cause "It's cush man, he works at Asda".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom