Am i cursed?

V

Vivishade

Loads of people have managed to register SI and are playing now.... but not me.
Ive been trying to register for about 3 hrs this morning and still no luck... and at these hours i was thinking it should be easy.
Oh well vivi will have to keep tryin :(

D

DocWolfe

are you sure your entering the right password? because a friend of mine has been trying since wednesday with no luck, if you ever get in a position where you have to double click back, to get to the login page after you get an error message it means youve typed in the wrong password. It means youve got there but youve entered the wrong password and have been redirected to the password incorrect page, but becuase the site is hammered, you dont see the password incorrect page you see the hammered error page.

G

gorff

If your cursed then so am i.I have been trying since 0500 this morning and still no luck,so at least your not alone.i am all but certain I'm not putting in the wrong password.

G

gorff

ok sorry for double post but, I AM IN AT LAST praise the lord.

N

-Nuked-

yep im also cursed i tried registering at 3:30AM GMT in despiration and failed 3:30 wtf!! no 1 is registering at that time! :(

V

Vivishade

:( ill try when i get home but im at school atm.
My account also runs out tomorrow and i might not be able to pay!!!! :(
Hopefully everything is sorted out... i cant be bothered with it no more. Good luck in registering guys and gratz for registering gorff :)

O

old.Downanael

Seems it's finally working,opened account page 10 times and not any of them caused erro message.

Happy i did register my copy on wednesday :eek:

B

blain

Try this

Open 8 IE windows
Open billing page in each
Tile the windows
Click on each one till you get login screen.
Once you have the login screen, its simply a case of clicking the arrow, then the back button if it fails.
Took me 10 mins at 1.30am

G

gorff

Originally posted by Vivishade
Good luck in registering guys and gratz for registering gorff :)

Thanks m8 i hope you get in ok

Users who are viewing this thread