Always will be Hibernia...

F

Frier

Greetings.

I have returned after trying out Albion. I have enjoyed my visit there, but I prefered the green of Hibernia.

I tried a small varity of classes and studied others closely... my report is as follows:

My lvl 19 Scout, no way as good as my Ranger. Ranger get celtic duel, spells and the fantastic mega sprint! Scouts do shoot from further but the spec seems to be max bow and stealth. Do not bother with melee.

My lvl 18 Mercen, by fav' class. Powerful, easy and wanted.

Paladins, by far the more desired class in Albion. But defensive tanks are not my thing.

I just find it incredible hard to level in Albion. It seems to hard, and long to get to lvl 50. I also miss the green woodlands :)

So you now know why I am back, but what to play?!

My lvl 24 Champ is my best bet, ace in RvR, wanted in groups... but I do not know the need for a LW Champ 40+

My lvl 24 Chanter is diffecult. I find Mana incredible usless in RvR and Light seems the 'uber' option. If I was to lvl up my chanter, and respec mana to light, would I find it v.hard to find groups 40-50? Because having light and being lvl 50 for RvR would be awsome.

My bard is fantastic to play, love him to peices. Great fun in RvR and any group would accept him. But, playing the supporting class 24/7 cant get boring, I do like to hit things, and hit them hard.

My last thingy, was I left Albion and left a great guild, a guild of close friends.

When I left Hibernia I said goodbye to Chosen guild.

So, I need a guild, but I need a very small guild, a guild of close friends, great friends. Everyone knows everyone.

Anyone help me out here?

Ta.

K

Karlo

Originally posted by Frier

My lvl 24 Champ is my best bet, ace in RvR, wanted in groups... but I do not know the need for a LW Champ 40+

My lvl 24 Chanter is diffecult. I find Mana incredible usless in RvR and Light seems the 'uber' option. If I was to lvl up my chanter, and respec mana to light, would I find it v.hard to find groups 40-50? Because having light and being lvl 50 for RvR would be awsome.

Right 2 things mate, the first is to say that its good you were willing to try another realm.

But let me point you forwards a little bit,

Mana is the way to go as an enchanter, pbaoe, nukes with snares, debuff your own damgage... frnkly there is no other way. However id love to see more light chanters out there :)

And as far as champs go then, id spec LW and Shield and go hybrid for RvR. Would go into more depth but im sure others will :)

S

Spamb0t

chanters dont get any snare nukes.. whatever line they spec in

(however the pet has snare nukes)

A

Alkoran

Also as a side note the Debuff your own damage is in refernce to a heat debuff which willl improve the damage of your base line nukes. However, the point blank is energy, void eldritches get an energy debuff though... void eldritch AoE is cold and Enchanters get a cold resist debuff... useful that.

C

Cloak_

Re: Re: Always will be Hibernia...

Originally posted by Karlo
And as far as champs go then, id spec LW and Shield and go hybrid for RvR. Would go into more depth but im sure others will :)

Cant do that AND spec 50 Valour :(

E

Event

If you looking for a guild with good /gu chat and peeps who know and help each other then i recommend brotherhood of hibernia - pm me in game if you want m8 and ill get a gm to inv u :)

C

chimaira

U tried alb and went back hib.

I started daoc on hib. went mid. then alb. and stayed alb until I got 50 a lot of everything. did everything. met a lot of friends.

Now Im fed up with it all except my mates. which I miss a lot.

I went back to hibernia bit over a week ago and got a 30+ menta going.

gotta love the hib style and the lovely ppl. (what makes u so polite, most of u anyways)

So its a 2x coming back

though it took me years ;)

Wb

[EDIT] A lot of mates also decided to try Hib :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom