"alternative" xp grp

O

ormorof

well as title says, "alternative" xp grp, to get those fotm classes that arent too grp friendly up to 50 from 20 :p

well first unfortunatly some classes are a base neccesity so there will be some normality to this :p

Tank - Zii
Tank - Ricz
PBT runie - Celiboy
Supp SM - Me
Supp SM - Healplz
Healer - pac/mend - Elisabeth (Sanar's friend :p )
Healer - aug/mend - Mu
Shaman - Sanar

meet at aegir bind stone and look around for Ormie :)

Playing times:
Mon-Fri : 17:00 - 22:00 GMT (18:00 - 23:00 CET)

if you need to contact me post here or email me at ormorof@hotmail.com :p

C

ceidadh

Would like to play my (now) lvl 28 Shadowblade, and pref. only on weekends... but then maybe longer time-period?

O

ormorof

if we only play weekends it will take months to get to 50 :(

eliminating the point of these xp grps :(

C

ceidadh

Well, if only weekdays, count me out. Soz, but got daytime job aswel...

O

ormorof

well im kinda lucky, being a student gives me plenty of spare time :p

S

SilverHood

Heh, you're living downstairs now too, so no mum telling you to go to bed!

O

old.Sanar

ormorof, what would you say if I wanted to play 'to-be-bot' shaman + savage on tanking duty (maybe warrior too) at a same time? I have pretty much experience on playing 2 chars at once. Shaman could be kinda high mend specced too if needed I dont care as long as I just get it.

If you think not, I'd like to play the shaman only then. Also have a friend wanting to play pac/mend healer but I have to ask his confirmation first.

O

ormorof

i wouldnt mind you playing 2 chars, unless someone else wants to play that spot, and seeing as you have experience playing 2 chars i suppose its ok :)

ill leave Tank spot open for now so someone else can have a chance too but if its the last spot to fill up ill put you down for tank :p

oh and laptop is buggered so i cant bring bot with me :p

<slaps silverhood>

Z

Zii

edit again.. cant deside.. ill take skald spot :p

O

ormorof

ooh a guildy :p

btw i thought your skald was lvl 35ish? :p

O

old.Sanar

Alright then. Friend confirmed he will play healer. Would prefer pac/mend but will go with aug/mend too. Has no bw account but has 50 sorc called Elisabeth in excal + 50 pala.

Also I understood this is going to be XP only group, not rvr setup? So you think 2 healers are really necessary? 3rd sm would speed up things a bit :cool:

Z

Zii

have to agree there as we saw last time grivne didnt do much besides being afk crafting :p

anyway 2nd healer is only needed when a pull goes bad but then again i think its hard getting 3 peeps willing to play a sm

O

ormorof

well if there's people that want to play SM im willing to change the aug/mend healer to a SM but SM arent so popular for RvR so people dont want to play them (even though they are great fun :p )

S

svartalf

Originally posted by ormorof
SM arent so popular for RvR so people dont want to play them (even though they are great fun :p )

Are you a professional salesman or a politician?

Funny thing is.. it's true :) but many folks can't see beyond getting mown over by ganks/ avoiding ganks by being invisible.

D

Damon_D

If anyone wants to set up something like this in the daytime ( from 12.00 to 16.00 cet ) let me know :)

O

old.Mu.

I would be grateful of the Aug/Mend Healer spot. :-o

J

joraall

Geez Monday to Friday I suppose some ppl really DON'T have a life besides daoc....

O

ormorof

Originally posted by joraall
Geez Monday to Friday I suppose some ppl really DON'T have a life besides daoc....

nope :D

not atm anyway, got no money :(

H

Healplz

I'll take the last supp SM spot then, would like to get one of those to 50, really.

O

old.Sanar

Ah see theres been progress getting peeps outside bw. What classes are those tanks gonna be? Hope theres even one who can spec shield. Or maybe 3 healing classes can handle it anyway.

When we gonna start this? Any irc-channel planned for group?

G

gribleymonkey

hi im new to these forums but i would like to join this grp. im a lvl 34 shammy 14med 19aug and 20 cave

O

ormorof

grp is full now sorry :(

oh and about the tanks, Zii is joining with warrior/savage until 36 then she will join with skald, and unit is playing warrior so at least 1 shield tank until 50 :)

but with pbt and 3 healers they will mostly need to taunt :)

thursday is good for everyone? will give me time to contact people not posted here (guildy's and people PM'ing me :D )

oh and if someone could sort an irc channel it would be handy, i havent got a clue how to use it beyond joining a channel though tbh :p

O

old.Sanar

Thursday suits us fine.

Suppose we could use one channel we used with old group. Channel #fixed4tehwin in Quakenet (name is not invented by me :p). Have got the old bot there to keep the channel.

Come there and put your irc name / chars name / class to topic.

O

old.Sanar

Only me, Elis and Healplz have found their way to irc this far but we 3 seem to be ready too.

O

ormorof

i was in there for a minute or two :p

havent got a clue how to work irc beyond talking and joining though ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom