Alternative UI (Diablo)

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
Always had a thought of making a UI that looked like Diablo :)
diablo.jpg

If anyone intrested i can complete it :p

delay

Fledgling Freddie
Indeed, nice.

I don't think Blizzard will jump anybody now, having 4 million subs on WoW and all...

Any chance to see player models from Diablo too? I'd love beating up mincers looking like succubuses, paladins looking like barbarians, etc...

I'd for sure love to have Diablo UI whenever I return to keep Fenderon swearing on Ventrilo over my bad decisions on soloing steam trains...

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
delay said:
Indeed, nice.
Any chance to see player models from Diablo too? I'd love beating up mincers looking like succubuses, paladins looking like barbarians, etc...

Not yet atleast :p

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Giv Diablo mod :(

I miss my old necro, Fire Golems, Bone Spirits and Corpse Explosion :D it was lovely.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
Giv Diablo mod :(

I miss my old necro, Fire Golems, Bone Spirits and Corpse Explosion :D it was lovely.

Emain just isn't quite the same as the chaos sanctuary. :(

If only I could cast iron maiden on those zerkers, and convert my ruby simmy to a blood simmy!

Diablo there's another game that was spoilt slightly by the introduction of a badly thought out expansion giving uber drops and cheesy ways to level. Remind anyone of anything? :eek7:

Kerith

Fledgling Freddie
downloaded it :D very nice, few places i think might need improving, a whole icon pack (noticed the RAs were done) and the icons in top right for inv, stats etc could maybe be a bit larger to fill the space. other than that looks really sweet :D stlong roleplayin

edit: that grp window fuckin pwnz for healers :D nice highlight effect

moik

Fledgling Freddie
I like it alot! Though it would need quite some improvement still before i would consider using it.
Keep up the good work! :worthy:

tazzbe

Fledgling Freddie
Not too bad :p

Only thing i miss from the original Aloca Ui's are the numbers on the quickbars.
And maybe change the target window to diablo like theme too :p

But nice work anyway

Division

Fledgling Freddie
Yes!
Would love to have a Diablo UI. If you could modify the inventory so it looks like the diablo one, then it would be great (I don't know if this is possible/legal). Make everything diablo style and the extra things that Diablo don't got, do make them LOOK like it is a part of Diablo ;)

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
I dont have access to my own PC atm so no updates.
the numbers is easy added, i do it later.

I changed so the background on every window is "diablo like". I dont have diablo installed so all grafics comes from a google search on screenshots.

Mnexxiz

Fledgling Freddie
Is there an alternative download location ?
Tried the one on FileFront but this is a pile of s*** and they are lying bastards (<haha> no registration required </laugh /dismiss /rude>).

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
Mnexxiz said:
Is there an alternative download location ?
Tried the one on FileFront but this is a pile of s*** and they are lying bastards (<haha> no registration required </laugh /dismiss /rude>).

You dont need to register to download.

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
Funny i just found a Diablo UI. It doesnt have the health/mana bubbles tho and some crappy windows, but the window grafics is nice so i will "take" some gfx from him next time i work on my Diablo UI and make it more diablo looking.

His UI is in german.
http://www.pony-slaystation.com/

sshot158.jpg

Kerith

Fledgling Freddie
Aloca said:
Funny i just found a Diablo UI. It doesnt have the health/mana bubbles tho and some crappy windows, but the window grafics is nice so i will "take" some gfx from him next time i work on my Diablo UI and make it more diablo looking.

His UI is in german.
http://www.pony-slaystation.com/

sshot158.jpg

givf his icons tbh, they look f**king nice ^^

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Lol cant wait to try this one out m8

Does it work on USA btw? :(

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
Chimaira said:
Lol cant wait to try this one out m8

Does it work on USA btw? :(

Hope so, none have reported how the social window works and i cant test.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Aloca said:
Hope so, none have reported how the social window works and i cant test.

Cant help ya there myself ^^

Social window kinda rawkz though =/

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Social window is totally unfunctional I just tried it out heh US patch 1.79

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
Chimaira said:
Social window is totally unfunctional I just tried it out heh US patch 1.79

Well have to look into that sometime, need to do the grafic update and window update on both the uis im working on. I might get hold of my "real" computer soon, this im sitting at now is just a fake.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Aloca said:
Well have to look into that sometime, need to do the grafic update and window update on both the uis im working on. I might get hold of my "real" computer soon, this im sitting at now is just a fake.

Since EU gets social window soon would be a good idea.

and fake comps ftl :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom