[QUESTION] Altdorf War Quarter

Poag

m00?
I'm only level 32 so i've been in Altdorf a few times in the scenario and mooched about.

But going by other people...am I the only one who actually likes the instance?
Theres two very different parts to it. Theres the huge boulevard down the middle where the two mass armies fight it out, and then off to the sides there are two sections for smallgroup/solo people too fight it out over the control points.

Do people malign the instance so much becuase it represents that Destro are in Altdorf 'again' or because they dislike it so much?

Personally, I love it and would love for it to be in the normal scenario queues :p

Maybe even just take the "sections" of it and put them up as small 6v6 scenarios too :)

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Too zergy for my liking, it's what? 50v50? it's way too many people all cramped up in a small area (most people stick around in the middle and as a healer you can't walk off and solo the bases to the left or right with even the little defence they might have).
They need to make it bigger, alot bigger maybe even like the DAoC BG's, either that or make it so there's a cap on people that can join so it never goes above 12v12 or 18v18.

From my beta experience I liked the Reikland scenario the best but on live it seems people are only interrested in playing Serpent's passage which gets boring really fast, wish more people would use the "join all" button instead of queueing up for SP all the time..

Aqe

One of Freddy's beloved
I been queuing up for All then left the serpent passage queue, the other scenarios is running quite frequently. Just that SP have 30ish of them running and the other is only 1 instance so SP comes up faster. If you skip queuing up for SP you will drag other people that press join all to other scenarios.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom