alright, now I'm really pissed off.

gohan

FH is my second home
censi said:
dont like to see pictures of disabled people to make some sort of joke, it aint funny tbh.

dont liek to see censi's ban lifted from FH it aint fair an it aint funny

Fahdlan

Fledgling Freddie
Renna, I'am the creator of these chars. so don't you dear call me a ebayer. Rikard/Airwalker/Kelv/Skeggi/Fahdlan/Airwalk/airwalkern/airwalkarn/airwalkar.
and I've played the game since release, don't you call me a ebayer.
everyone is deleted now, without Rikard and Fahdlan and the new chars, called Airwalker etc.
just don't make me even more pissed off.

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
dont like to see pictures of disabled people to make some sort of joke, it aint funny tbh.

Completely agree - any more and warnings will be slapped about

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
i think somethig like a level 50 solo Bg would be good for the solo's if you dont group, you get ported back to portal keep outside bg, of course it wont stop buffbots, and some classes wont be very good in it as they are better at grouping, but it would benefit those that cant get groups or just want to solo for a bit

:m00:

Azagthoth

Fledgling Freddie
No its not so much fun anymore, your so right.
Dont realy know why it has come to this but it is as you say, buff port die buff port die.
Or yes I do know why.... rps...
Just take the rps away from the game.
Its realy the only way to get the game back to a state where people playing to actually have some fun and not as it is now, they play cus they want rps.

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
all this whine about fg ego's and leet shit. it's just fucking bollocks, the reason they did it was because they enjoyed it - it was the best part of this game. And it really was. They did it because it was even, almost. It required skill, not just out numbering your enemy. And tbh if you had done it then you would realise even if you did die you at least had a good fucking fight with respectable players. so just keep to your zerging and thinking that getting rr12 is the best thing in this game.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Haggus said:
all this whine about fg ego's and leet shit. it's just fucking bollocks, the reason they did it was because they enjoyed it - it was the best part of this game. And it really was. They did it because it was even, almost. It required skill, not just out numbering your enemy. And tbh if you had done it then you would realise even if you did die you at least had a good fucking fight with respectable players. so just keep to your zerging and thinking that getting rr12 is the best thing in this game.

!

repped :)

robertlomax

Fledgling Freddie
port die, port die, so what get used to it!!!! it happens to everyone at times and if it hasnt happend to you, well your fecking lucky. its a game about killing and dieing for someone to kill someone somewhere gota die if that seems unfair or not old school or whatever else whinny crap then maybe a combat game aint for you?

or just pick your arse off the floor and go again till you either get used to dieing or get good at killing... nuff said

wiliam scout ( master leecher, adder, assister, ruiner of ppls game blah blah)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom