Alpha One

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
So, Alpha One is finally here :) there is an NDA however so I'm unable to post screenshots and what not, what I can say for certainty however is that they've come a long way since the kickstarter.

Dutx

One of Freddy's beloved
thats nice but well still alot of time untill this is gonna be playable and im not sure if its gonna have the same succes as daoc used to have in its early stages or maybe im just getting older lol :D

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Will give it a go once back in Dubai, pretty sure my kickstarter level had Alpha.

edit, just checked and it did:

WARRIOR FOREVER – DIGITAL ONLY

You get the WARRIOR rewards and THESE UPGRADES: an ADDITIONAL 50 FOUNDER’S POINTS (70 total) + THREE-YEAR SUBSCRIPTION (commonly known as a “lifetime” subscription) that is renewable after three years, for $1 per year (as per Kickstarter policy) + PLATINUM FORUM BADGE + TOTAL OF THREE EXTRA BETA INVITES and THREE ADDITIONAL CHARACTER SLOTS AT LAUNCH + ALPHA ACCESS. In addition, you also receive FOUNDER’S WALL PLAQUE + SPECIAL STARTER WEAPON and SPECIAL STARTER ARMOR.
Estimated delivery of Alpha Access: August 2014.

cog

Can't get enough of FH
I had a play tonight, can't say much either but here's to progress!

Tilda

Dammit, wishing I'd taken the Alpha option, but not sure I can justify $230 now just for Alpha!

miri

One of Freddy's beloved
Only really logged in and walked around a bit... but looking forward to more. From everything I've read on the Alpha forum etc I'm very happy with the direction they're heading.

How many people from FH are in the Alpha? Would be fun once they have more functionality available to have a group of people to play with to test out various things and just enjoy the game as it's meant to be played.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Hoping it won't be one giant zergfest. Did they scrap the idea of dungeons as well?

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Ex Mythic were too lazy to implement PvE. And everyone bought it :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom