Alpay

D

darthshearer

Listening to the radio this morning people want this bloke thrown out Aston Villa, hung drawn and quarted and basically deported!

Is this way over the top? IMHO it is.

Peoples views please :)

S

scooby-doo

maybe a little ott but this little bastard gets everything he deserves in my book,did you read about the radio interview he did for turk tv.the little shit had so many nice things to say about our country,well if he doesnt like it he should fuck off back home.

sorry buts thats my opinion.

D

darthshearer

No didnt hear the TV interview. Hmm well he can go fook then.

It's not just Alpay really is it? I mean the media has been a twat in the last fornight. Some of the headlines after the match was a little out of order IMO.

Another things was last week the players were all gutless and now they want to suck them all off!

IMHO We did have any easy group in the end and should have done better, against the 'lower' teams.

Anyway we are through and we are ganna do shite! We have inspirational leader / players really do we? a-la Robson, Butcher, Psycho, Ince, Keane, Shearer People who will give all for their country, get stuck in etc. I mean yeh we have Gerrard and Campbell who played very well in Turkey but we need some players with fight spirit never say die attitude.

D

darthshearer

Nah for me Beckham doesnt have that. He doesnt have the inspiration of Robson etc etc. He is in love with him self too much and is faaaaaaaarrrr to pally with Sven.

Yes he banged in a nice free kick againt Greece, showed some bottle against the Argies and did OK in Turkey, but IMO he aint in my list of inspirational captains and players. Doesnt really get stuck in (Brazil he jumped out of a tackle?) when he should be going for the Terry Butcher / Paul Ince, Alan Shearer head band thingy!

Anyway thats my opinion and we are going off at a tangent here from the original subject.

BTW Alpay from what I have heard has been dropped from the Turkey squad, for the incidents!!!

S

Scouse

Look at Manchester United VS Arsenal and THEN tell me that Alpay deserves all he gets....

D

darthshearer

Well that was my thoughts.

If he gets that sort of shit look at Keown and the others. IMO Also Beckham should have taken a leaf out of Van Horse Head and just walked off.

Just because he is Turkish I think people have just go way OTT.

A

Anasyn

If you think the media are over the top, I'd suggest NOT listening to the commentary on sunday (Birmingham City vs Aston Villa), with both sets of fans hating him (for blues fans it's bad enough that he plays for villa already) you can expect to see him taking one hell of a bashing from the crowd.
And last season showed that it's gonna be a damned heated match already, he's just gone and stirred it up even more.

D

darthshearer

He aint playing. He has been given leave to be with his family! Also he has alledgedly come out and said that they were trying to wind Beckham up and make him bit and it didnt work well enough to what they thought!

L

L_Plates

Aston Villa fans ---> :mgwhore2: :help: <----- Alpay

Best solution :)

S

scooby-doo

yay i think aston villa should play the harlequins in a friendly rugby match.obviously with alpay as the ball.

A

Ash!

As per usuall the media hava also gone over the top. Alpay is reported as saying that it wasnt all him and Beckham said something about his mother. Alpay would not divulge what was said as if it said on the field thats where it should stay. Unlike Beckham who would sell what was said to the highest bidder.

Not arsed either way to be honest. Doenst play for my team and he never will. Looks like he will neve play against us either

T

Tom

Originally posted by darthshearer
Doesnt really get stuck in (Brazil he jumped out of a tackle?) when he should be going for the Terry Butcher / Paul Ince, Alan Shearer head band thingy!

Give him a chance. After all, the players above haven't won much in the way of international trophies, have they?

D

darthshearer

Suppose so but I just dont see him as a Captain. But then again who would be in the current squad? Gerrard?

Anyway why did Beckham have to tell the English press that it was Alpay who started it and said something about his mother. Well IMO that just shows how imature he is.

X

xane

I'm guessing Alpay said "your mother was a spaceman"

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by xane
I'm guessing Alpay said "your mother was a spaceman"
Could be worse, he may have said "Your wife was a Spice Girl"

M

mank

Alpay's class, I love him. Bluntly honest and I respect and admire that in this world of "friendly" football. It's also amusing.

The media have gone mental over this, they're trying to get Alpay publicly lynched. Beckham VERY CLEARLY headbutted him.

Anasyn - what did you think of Steve Robinson when he was at Brum?

A

Anasyn

he wasn't that bad actually, comfortable enough but I didn't think he was really strong enough at times. useful player though most definately, shame he wasn't given much more of a chance with us, he didn't play too often for us as I recall

C

Clowneh!

Am I the only one who saw Beckham throw a jab while someone (I think it was their goalie) held him back? This was after the penalty miss and Alpay shouted at him and stuff.

M

mank

Originally posted by Anasyn
he wasn't that bad actually, comfortable enough but I didn't think he was really strong enough at times. useful player though most definately, shame he wasn't given much more of a chance with us, he didn't play too often for us as I recall

Ah right, he's a great little player for us and gets a fair bit of unwarranted stick. He's incredibly fit and his work rate reflects that, he never ever stops running for 90 minutes. He's been moved from the cnetre of midfield to wingback this season and he's done very well, his running ability suits the wings and he's a good crosser of the ball.

A

Anasyn

Originally posted by mank
Ah right, he's a great little player for us and gets a fair bit of unwarranted stick. He's incredibly fit and his work rate reflects that, he never ever stops running for 90 minutes. He's been moved from the cnetre of midfield to wingback this season and he's done very well, his running ability suits the wings and he's a good crosser of the ball.

Sounds much like Damien Johnson for us. He's a great player, not a in-your-face guy, but an unsung hero type and he's been fantastic buy for us, I think he only cos us £100,000 from Blackburn Reserves and has been phenomenal, like Kenny Cunningham.. definately Bruceys shrewdest buy

S

Scouse

Back to the subject............

.............he's been sacked............

.........................which I think is a shame..................

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom