Alliances Recruiting ?

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Our little alts guild Sanctuary of Vengance is looking for an alliance , were only small atm, shuld have abut 10-12 members in the next week or so from other peeps we know but atm we have no alliance. The guild was made years ago tho its only been Active with Cthonic and his alts until now , has a few rp and bp in it tho hehe and atm 5 members..

Anyways if any alliances are recruiting atm , pve or rvr or otherwise , let us know on here or pm me on here. All of the members been playing ages and we know alb pretty well..

Ta in advance

Sharaft

Fledgling Freddie
Ask Maddam in DA :) i dont know if he/she want more into the alliance but its worth a try :)

tips

Fledgling Freddie
try CM alliance thay seem to be RVR mostly kzn is gm of that /as dun be off with his bad rep he is a very nice man and a good as leader ( 90% of the time but then again we all have of days )

Drusus

Fledgling Freddie
try CM alliance thay seem to be RVR mostly kzn is gm of that /as dun be off with his bad rep he is a very nice man and a good /as leader ( 90% of the time but then again we all have off days )

Off Days = Drank too much beer !!! :fluffle:

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Well , were not a super big and fully rvr runnin grp , so i dont really wanna ask them 2. Our other GM did talk to muylatrix about it but he isnt in charge so i dunno what happened. would be nice if a GM of an alliance could post here and let us know who to get in contact with :)

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Nice one, you resisted 1 hour before putting up a bs post....or did you just wake up now?

been up since half 5 you tard, and i was out on site longer than usual hence why you have been allowed to post bullsh!t without getting flamed this morning

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
been up since half 5 you tard, and i was out on site longer than usual hence why you have been allowed to post bullsh!t without getting flamed this morning

So now that you cant play cause your banned you decided to become Post police? lol
Half 5 is 2.5 btw lol

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
So now that you cant play cause your banned you decided to become Post police? lol
Half 5 is 2.5 btw lol

i always knew you were a frech tard boy
read your fuckin sig to remind yourself im not banned (selfownage ?) im not post police im pest control :twak:
and about the half 5 comment ... arnt you a clever boy.... i didnt know they did education in 3rd world countries :england::england:

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
No actually you are a idiot

Exactly...ence i was surprised you knew how to type moron

ence = hence ? i think so.... education needed megameight

:england: <---- another education issue ... thats and england flag... my country .... not 3rd world ...... portugal/france sux

aika

Can't get enough of FH
sean you're an idiot,seriously
or you just love to flamebait

Sharaft

Fledgling Freddie
Sean, you heard this so many times, get a life, or post a post that makes sense :m00:

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
ence = hence ? i think so.... education needed megameight

:england: <---- another education issue ... thats and england flag... my country .... not 3rd world ...... portugal/france sux

The day you can write Portuguese as well as i write english you can talk till then FO:kissit:

Lol @ the half 5 real education roflmao get a life kid

Sharaft

Fledgling Freddie
another one of frikys 300 warriors ? FOR SPARTA!!!!!

what? im not in frikys guild, im GM in No Remorse mate.. lol
why dont you log on and check me up? oh noes.. i hear rumors.. :worthy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom