Alliancebugg?

Ogrelin Blodig

One of Freddy's beloved
We can't invite more guilds to our alliance atm

I keep getting an error "No such player" when I try to invite the leader of the guild.

This is a known bugg? any ETA on a fix?

//Ogge

Firedog

Fledgling Freddie
i got the problem aswell. i heard some rumors about they where to fix it in the previous patch but it didnt happen.. so i'm still waiting..

Cyradix

FH is my second home
In the news here : Warhammer Online : Age of Reckoning

Now the game is live, and the war has begun. Now it's YOUR turn to cry "Waaagh!" Maybe I can help by letting you in on some of the work we're doing to improve and enhance the game. We're on the threshold of another maintenance patch and continue to work on fixes which were brought to our attention by your great feedback. Though they may not all make this next batch, we are aggressively working on a number of things including knocking out a bug that limits alliances to just two guilds, additional crash and performance related fixes, adding a restriction to “need-ing” items in scenarios in order to limit the option to those careers that can actually use the loot, preventing AFK’ing in scenarios from being lucrative, and additional work towards the eradication of gold farmers.

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
another annoying invite bug is the ability to invite people in your guild to your group by clicking there name in the guild roster, I can invite 2 people, then the option to invite turns gray and I need to type there name, unless they are close enough so that I can click them and then click there target bar and invite through that

Prudil

One of Freddy's beloved
Yes the whole guild GUI is f00ked...

Cant promote anymore - it has worked
You cant kick anymore - it has worked

Basically... any r.click menu function is not working.

The Alliance bug is about the most annoying bug atm in the game, how the hell did they release a game where alliances could only have two guilds? Guild beta was supposed to address bugs like that - did this work back then? I was in Closed Beta myself but never got to test that.

Bone_Idle

Fledgling Freddie
We are waiting for them to fix it so we can join with Four One Four as an alliance :)

Jalanteriel

Regular Freddie
there is also no options to add guild notes on guild members. This was in Beta, but it seems to have myteriously dissapeared.

Chey

Fledgling Freddie
the guild promotion/kick thing seems to be random for me, some i can some i cant, but my officers cant do a darn thing

would be nice to be able to sort the guild list via last loggin date, its a pain to have to scan thru all members to find the ones that have exceeded your activity lvl requirement

Reno

One of Freddy's beloved
Yes the whole guild GUI is f00ked...

Cant promote anymore - it has worked
You cant kick anymore - it has worked

Basically... any r.click menu function is not working.

The Alliance bug is about the most annoying bug atm in the game, how the hell did they release a game where alliances could only have two guilds? Guild beta was supposed to address bugs like that - did this work back then? I was in Closed Beta myself but never got to test that.

The right click promote/demote thing seems to work intermittently. It seems to work when you log in, but stops working once you zone.

The alliance bug is a live launch or OB bug afaik, I was in a multi guild alliance during Guild beta. If it existed during OB I don't know.

Danita

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom