[Alliance]Warning, Heavy leather buyers.

Jayce

Fledgling Freddie
Currently on AH there are a bunch of 10 Heavy Leather for 30s Buyout then the last for 30g and a load of Heavy Hide for 9s buyout then the last few for 9g.

The person who did this is either asleep when putting on AH or trying to take the piss, either one please fix your possible problem causing prices.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
hes scamming ppl.. :) u cant make that kind of mistakes without noticing it :)

givf name of the seller so i can go spam his mail about it... :p

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Had the same with some small lustrios pearls, that where inbetween iridescant pearls. I saw them at they had the same price as the iri, of 1g. Still i accidentaly bought one of the small ones. Ended good after talking to the guy, he claimed none else had complained about the price.

After that i never buy on ah when tired. :)

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Jayce said:
Err, on Bloodhoof ofc :p
Name please (via PM if you don't want to spread the word). If it's anyone in my guild, I'll have a talk with 'em.

Jayce

Fledgling Freddie
Whisperess said:
Name please (via PM if you don't want to spread the word). If it's anyone in my guild, I'll have a talk with 'em.

I'll give the person the benefit of the doubt as I havent seen a repeat, yet. It wasn't someone from Thorn, but if they do it again I will supply a name.

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Jayce said:
I'll give the person the benefit of the doubt as I havent seen a repeat, yet. It wasn't someone from Thorn, but if they do it again I will supply a name.
Thanks, that's all I needed to know. :)

Rookiescot

Fledgling Freddie
Whisperess said:

Excellent attitude that Whisper :)

Well played.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom