Alliance of Power (Order) recruiting

Igoniel

Fledgling Freddie
Hi folks.

Alliance of Power is an old DAoC Guild with a growing count of members.
If u are looking for a Guild which has members that just wanna have fun and enjoy playing together, doing whatever the members are up to, your choice is AoP.
Since we're an old DAoC Guild, we'll be present on the battlefield a lot.

We've been like that in DAoC and we'll continue like that in WAR.

So if you are interested tell Goir or Igon ingame or just ask any other member for an officer.

Enjoy the Game, see u on the battlefield.

DARKDANCER

Fledgling Freddie
Hey guys remember me I was one of the original founders of AOP. Where you guys playing I'm on Etharion (not sure on spelling)at mo, been looking for some old guildys to hook up with.

TheRealViper

Fledgling Freddie
thats the karak-hirn forum ... on order side ...

genn, lokke, igon, navalore, nightsend and me (Goir) are already there ...

luribeauty

Fledgling Freddie
Hey dark i remember you m8,was hopeing to bump into you guys at one point,miril playing war by any chance?

DARKDANCER

Fledgling Freddie
Hi Luri what name are you using ingame nightsend? Not heard from Mir in a long time.

NavaloreShadowvar

Loyal Freddie
na luribeauty is renna :D <3

but seriously we gotta get mir here!!1 <3

and heya Darkdancer aka DD ^^ i remember u ofc :p

AOP 4eva!

luribeauty

Fledgling Freddie
Might not see you guys much this month due to doing a lot of hours at work,next month should be a little better then i break up for the month after 5th december.:)

Alaix

Fledgling Freddie
Alaix...the damn bastard crazy spainish

Hi m8s, Hows going? mmmm Nice to cu again DD, If i remember well u are the damnit russian player that play of Daoc with some Vodka around......hip...hip.....God save the Vodka!!!!....
Hehe the damn crazy spainish perhaps back to play WAR but want to do with old AOP friends, what server and what realm are u playing?
I cu are nava,DD, nightsend,igoniel,luri, thats nice.
Hope to cu all again in about 2 months, i will start to play in december...cu :)

DARKDANCER

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe even Alaix is coming out of the wood work, not russsian Im british but we did have a phase of everything ending in ski in chat so hope to see you soonski. having a few hardware probs but will return to your server soon!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom