all this work for nothing!!! hahaah

Simory

Fledgling Freddie
All this work for nothing!!! hahaha

[9-01-2007] Last cluster changes on Wednesday the 10th

The last clustering of servers will take place tomorrow starting at 9.15 in the morning. They concern German Stonehenge, Logres and Dartmoor that will share most of their zones. The maintenance will take place most of the day since we are clustering three servers. When it is open again, the frontier will be reset and relics will not be available in the first 24 hours.

Already existing clusters (Orcanie-Carnac and Excalibur-Prydwen) will have the expansion of common zones joined, except for Atlantis and housing areas, as always in cluster servers. This will be fast to process. These servers are expected to be up again in the early afternoon.

If you do not know anything yet concerning the cluster servers' details, please read the previous reporters.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
erm, afaik they are only resetting relics on the new german cluster as they do with every other servers they clustered.

the changes to exc/pryd cluster only means there are more shared zones, but this will have no impact whatsoever on new frontiers since they are already shared.

(in short, no relic reset im 99% sure)

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
erm i suspect that the relics wont be reset on excal because they are only clustering the pve zones (not toa) AND not making a new cluster like in the instance of the german servers.

So i suspect that they wont reset the relics on the basis of that. But will see ill check with the gms tommorow its a bit late

Fatload BoysDoCry

Can't get enough of FH
Simory said:
All this work for nothing!!! hahaha

[9-01-2007] Last cluster changes on Wednesday the 10th

The last clustering of servers will take place tomorrow starting at 9.15 in the morning. They concern German Stonehenge, Logres and Dartmoor that will share most of their zones. The maintenance will take place most of the day since we are clustering three servers. When it is open again, the frontier will be reset and relics will not be available in the first 24 hours.

Already existing clusters (Orcanie-Carnac and Excalibur-Prydwen) will have the expansion of common zones joined, except for Atlantis and housing areas, as always in cluster servers. This will be fast to process. These servers are expected to be up again in the early afternoon.

If you do not know anything yet concerning the cluster servers' details, please read the previous reporters.

"all this work for nothing!!! hahaah"

uron

Loyal Freddie
y would they reset the relics for clustering of SI and classic zones, kinda illogical tbh! in short..i doubt they will!

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
ill check with the gms regarding this issue but i seriously doubt goa will reset the relics when the frontiers arnt being touched.

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
The frontier on the Dyvet Cluster isn't being reset, nothing changes from an RvR point of view in tomorrow's maintenance. The note about locking relics and resetting the frontier is for the German servers that are being clustered.

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Threadstarter must be the dumbest dork ever, and selfowned himself badly lol.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
haha, perfect way to start a new day tbh :D

<3 FH

Gibbo

Fledgling Freddie
Requiel said:
The frontier on the Dyvet Cluster isn't being reset, nothing changes from an RvR point of view in tomorrow's maintenance. The note about locking relics and resetting the frontier is for the German servers that are being clustered.

yeah, but reset them anyway :p

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
LOL funny first thread with my morning tea :) kinda obvious imo that our cluster frontier wouldn't be reset :)

Simory

Fledgling Freddie
noaim said:
Threadstarter must be the dumbest dork ever

well i got selfowned who cares lol i dont mind at all lol, ppl who takes critisism on FH serious are the worst geeks and biggest dorks in the world :wanker:

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
Delete post please ;/ or sticky it as a testimate to self ownage!
locked and sticky to preserve this awsome ownage plz xD

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Simory said:
well i got selfowned who cares lol i dont mind at all lol, ppl who takes critisism on FH serious are the worst geeks and biggest dorks in the world :wanker:

Well you are taking a bit of flack atm so according to you you are a geek and a dork, or is this just more self ownage?

Do you ever get the "oh fuck why did I say that" feeling?

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Simory said:

YOU GOT OWNED!

Gamah

Banned
Simory said:

Actually people who don't use grammar and say "lol" 100 times in one sentence are the biggest "dorks in the world"

Septina

Part of the furniture
Gamah said:
Actually people who don't use grammar and say "lol" 100 times in one sentence are the biggest "dorks in the world"

lol Gamah lol you're such a lol m8idiot lol!!11

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom