All the changes

Laddey

FH is my second home
Hi y'all.

So, bored and stuff was thinking of coming back to DAoC.

With all the merges and transfers that are up coming. Does this mean it isn't going to be loads of 50s running about, more exp groups, olden days maybe?

I know people will still PL the chars, but is this an advantage for the new starters? Will they be able to level etc. Previously it wasn't rather newb friendly, people where but the game play itself due to no groups etc was on its ass.

Nisse groups are missed etc.

How is the population etc now everythings merged, hows the game style...zergy?

Thanks!

BaTDiE

One of Freddy's beloved
Ywain is the only server worth to talk about. I think not long ago it reached 4k people on prime time.

Server is very active, no matter the hour you play in the day. Probably due to people all over the world playing there now.

I exp'ed my healer there 2 months ago the old way. No questing, no powerlevel, no task dungeons... Just the way it was done when DAoC was released in Europe. I always hated PVE but fact is I enjoyed doing it this time around. Just like in 2002. And this time I reached 50, templated, within a week.

Met very nice people. RVR is crazy at peak hours. Obvious zergs. Expect to be steamrolled always untill you play like yanks like to say without saying it: "the path of the respectful solo honorable jedi of camelot", tittle which will grant you a 9% chance inmunity over getting zerged.

You can get yourself a pretty decent template without feeling you're working in a second job, using your free time and headaches as the only earning.

All EU accounts are open for everyone. Ywain transfer should become real before free month on mythic's behalf expires. Perfect to make your own opinion and see the changes.

Species

One of Freddy's beloved
Fact is, PvE is made easy as pie, and thats a good thing for 90+% of the people.
XP'ing on your is much faster aswell, higher quest rewards, task dungeons, Higher xp per kill etc.
If you have EU accounts i'd say activate those as it is free at the moment. You wil be able to tranfer to Ywain soon (for free?).
Worth the comeback, i'm having a good time, eh batdie?! :cheers:

Laddey

FH is my second home
Guess i'll have to give it a whirl! ta!

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
they also made the si epic dungeons shit :p whoever came up with the changes for it wants beating with a pole for being extremely stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom