Rant All Servers & Queues Full!

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Not with tons of digital downloads - that does make it a little harder to figure.

I think they need another 2 english speaking servers to appear early next week or they really will hurt their business.

This games only just hit retail so should be a big influx over the next few weeks and if peoples first experience is a 2000 person queue they wont hang around long?

Edit - lol - its 9:30 and theres still 1600 queueing on Castor - not the busiest server :p

True enough, but couldn't people download the game before release? If so they should have had some idea of the numbers to expect on release day?

Aada

Part of the furniture
Jesus christ 2600+ queue for Telemachus ;/

I won't hang around long if i can't even bloody play :(

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
True enough, but couldn't people download the game before release? If so they should have had some idea of the numbers to expect on release day?

they could. and also registered their beta key to enter closed beta.

there is no excuse for whats happening with the queues here.

they are just so incredibly scared to end up like AoC and WAR, and ofc probably have both TR and Auto Assault in fresh memory, that they are overcausious now and fucks it up that way insted.

i mean, 5 fucking hours waiting in queue?

rynnor

Rockhound
I restarted tonight on the new server - no queue's...

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
I restarted tonight on the new server - no queue's...

unfortunetly i have reached teh 8 character cap on teh high population servers so i cant reroll anyway, and have to wait for teh fucking queues, before i can even delete one....

:m00:

rynnor

Rockhound
unfortunetly i have reached teh 8 character cap on teh high population servers so i cant reroll anyway, and have to wait for teh fucking queues, before i can even delete one....

Ouch!

Server is Kahrun - launched today - so far no queue'ing.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
how's the queues now? havent played anything since a few days after release.

rynnor

Rockhound
how's the queues now? havent played anything since a few days after release.

Not sure about the other servers - I think they still have queues at peak - still never queue'd on Kahrun tho...

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
might start over yonder then...

lots of ppl playing there or is it just ok? (ok would be prefferable as i fucking hate lots of ppl around me when i pve) :)

rynnor

Rockhound
might start over yonder then...

lots of ppl playing there or is it just ok? (ok would be prefferable as i fucking hate lots of ppl around me when i pve) :)

People are spread out a bit now so its ok - its fairly clear than not that many people chose to move yet or it would be fuller - its never been at peak capacity.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I'm guessing when transfers open it will get a bit fuller.

rynnor

Rockhound
I'm guessing when transfers open it will get a bit fuller.

By then those original servers wont have queue's tho so who would move?

I imagine thats why they are holding off on transfers for a month then probably announce they arent needed.

I wont be very impressed if we end up with one very overloaded server after the transfers if they happen - I hope they will manage it with limits?

Syri

FH is my second home
I'm sure they'll prevent people transferring to a server that's over it's population limit. Hopefully they'll let you transfer to the older servers from the new ones if enough people move off them to get rid of the queues. Would help those that made alts on the new server just to play when their preferred one is too full.

- English -

Resident Freddy
gotta love it... 57 from the game then the client closes down for no reason... another 2hours45 queuing..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom