All realms Zerg! its a Fact

Balbor

Fledgling Freddie
all realms zerg, and no real really does it any more than the other. Size of realm population is probably the only real thing that effects the size and how often it happenes.

they normally start as follows,

3 people get beat by 5 people.
5 people then gets beat by 1FG
1FG get beat by 1.5/2FGs
2FGs get beat by 4FGs
Zerg, Zerg, Zerg.

Now lets stop maoning about who zerged who first.

Lets hope the new frontier design changes the way we fight in RvR

Loch

Fledgling Freddie
Aye.

(why do we need another topic for this?)

Balbor

Fledgling Freddie
thats easy, it is most likely to be the realm that can take DF with the fewest keep takes.

Glacier

Fledgling Freddie
zerging for RP = no skill
zerging to counterzerg/defend realm/take keep = fine with me ;o

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Morchaoron said:
lets bet on which realm will make the next zerg whine
Well albs have to take the award for most mindless zergers. Yesterday I was in Thid with my hunter, on mb there was 2fg+ albs and some more infils. I was about to log cause i was bored, so I walking into the 2fgs and aimed a crit shot on a caster, took him out after bt was down. Aimed on another caster took him out. Then i saw 2 infils lining up PA. So I jumped over the side of the bridge and got away. Decided to try it again but died to 4 infils that time. :D

Korax

Fledgling Freddie
Balbor said:
all realms zerg, and no real really does it any more than the other. Size of realm population is probably the only real thing that effects the size and how often it happenes.

they normally start as follows,

3 people get beat by 5 people.
5 people then gets beat by 1FG
1FG get beat by 1.5/2FGs
2FGs get beat by 4FGs
Zerg, Zerg, Zerg.

Now lets stop maoning about who zerged who first.

Lets hope the new frontier design changes the way we fight in RvR
Usually its more like this:
FG get beaten by 5 FGs,
FG goes somewhere else

and voila no problem

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
Let's clarify it once again :)

Albs: Always zerging
Mids: They never zerg, they have assisting fgs
Hibs: They need all the realm (included fresh brehons) to zerg, if you see many brehons on the same place its because the "/level 30 breeding program"

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Tafaya Anathas said:
Let's clarify it once again :)

Albs: Always zerging
Mids: They never zerg, they have assisting fgs
Hibs: They need all the realm (included fresh brehons) to zerg, if you see many brehons on the same place its because the "/level 30 breeding program"

I zerg alone fyi :(

Casbardh

Loyal Freddie
A zerg most certainly isnt something to be ashamed off, If anything, it shows an amount of co-ordination.

If the enemy comes into your realm, tramples your crops, breaks down your keep doors, massacres the Garrison along with the washerwomen, strips the Lord of the keep naked and de-fenestrates him onto a dung hill...AND gets Darkness Falls.....your most certanly within your rights to go out there to sort the matter out.

Just as in the matter the enemy is perfectly within his right to muster re-inforcements if he has any real desire for the conflict. In for a penny, in for a pound!

See Zerg, See tactical/strategic contexts.......

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Downanael said:
I zerg alone fyi :(
Yup, you even more of a zerg than Jenna. I just bought a pressie for you a sign sayign "WIDE LOAD". :D

Amelyn

Fledgling Freddie
Silly thread
We all know that Mids are the only ones who zerg :m00:

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Morchaoron said:
lets bet on which realm will make the next zerg whine

Fafnir said:
Well albs have to take the award for most mindless zergers. Yesterday I was in Thid with my hunter, on mb there was 2fg+ albs and some more infils. I was about to log cause i was bored, so I walking into the 2fgs and aimed a crit shot on a caster, took him out after bt was down. Aimed on another caster took him out. Then i saw 2 infils lining up PA. So I jumped over the side of the bridge and got away. Decided to try it again but died to 4 infils that time. :D

and the winner is midgard wow what a suprise....

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Morchaoron said:
and the winner is midgard wow what a suprise....
Thats no whine, just something saying there can be some good things with zergs. :)

If people where in their right mind while zerging, i would never have been able to take out 2 casters, total 3 shots on each caster there, thats 3 sec per shot, so around 20 sec to kill them both and i only alerted some infils, perhaps they saw me earlier and was rdy for something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom