All ready to go!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
After installing game the patcher says that the game starts at 17th May ( early access ) , thought it was , early access 20 and the "oficial start" at 23, wich one is right?:p

PS: u cant patch the game yet till 14th as the patcher says, if im not wrong :p

They moved it back(i guess it's back) so that you get 6 days early access.

So 17th in, 23rd sloppy seconds.

Yes i went there! :D

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
I guess they moved the early access to the 17th worldwide because it's Norway's national holiday. :)

Anyway, I don't mind waiting until the 23rd.. I've had lots of time to get into things and I think beta will run until the 17th or perhaps even longer (according to some rumors they will keep the beta servers up for a while after release).

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
*cry* I want my CC to come, got mine chewed by an ATM saturday. :( put it in and card gone. So had to cancel it and then i saw Funcom had tried to take the early access cash. :(

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
*cry* I want my CC to come, got mine chewed by an ATM saturday. :( put it in and card gone. So had to cancel it and then i saw Funcom had tried to take the early access cash. :(

This is a WILD WILD idea, but there's these buildings called "banks" where you can, wait for it, WALK inside and do banking stuff in :eek6:

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
This is a WILD WILD idea, but there's these buildings called "banks" where you can, wait for it, WALK inside and do banking stuff in :eek6:
not when my work this week is mon-fri 06:30-19:00 :) And i'm locked in tight here at work so can hardly go to the toilet.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
not when my work this week is mon-fri 06:30-19:00 :) And i'm locked in tight here at work so can hardly go to the toilet.

Then do what any sensible male member of this forum would, slap your b*tch into gear! :D

Or call in a favor of a favor.

Old.Tohtori does not in any way, shape or form condone the abuse of women and only "calls women b*tches 'cause he don't know their names"(Katt Williams there).

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Then do what any sensible male member of this forum would, slap your b*tch into gear! :D

Or call in a favor of a favor.

Old.Tohtori does not in any way, shape or form condone the abuse of women and only "calls women b*tches 'cause he don't know their names"(Katt Williams there).
Well i would not be working as i am if i had a bitch at home. :) Might go bitch at my brother thou :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well i would not be working as i am if i had a bitch at home. :) Might go bitch at my brother thou :)

Or phone the bank, or get your bro to use his CC. Don't fret!(guitar hero isn't that good) you'll make it :D

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
80 kb/s! living in the countryside sucks at times :)

Brack

One of Freddy's beloved
been downloading 2 hours or so going between 90-120 which is rubbish for what i usually get on torrentz but recons it'll be down in about a day and a half

taB

Part of the furniture
running at about 280 here, got till Saturday guys :)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Got the early access client at around 370kb/s which is sad :( when the open beta client was up I got that at a full 800kb/s.

btw if ur using the conan downloader from funcom limit ur upload :p its set to unlimited and u'll lag like a fker while dlin it. (had mine limited to 25kb/s, 80kb/s being my max)

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
client installed, subs active.. waiting for patch to be released (14th of may) then launch then ninja time! :)

Pretty damn nice timing as ill finish my uni work this week :D

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Arg i've hit a last minute snag! my gfx card just died and i'm back down to my old 2600XT nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... thankfully the rest of the specs on my pc remain the same so should be ok I hope until its replaced.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
client installed, subs active.. waiting for patch to be released (14th of may) then launch then ninja time! :)

Aye :p i'm dreading what its gonna be like 6 days from the 17th gonna be ALOT of begging going on + people that started on the 17th should get a decent head start with 6 days to bugger off and level.

WTB constant groups!

Brack

One of Freddy's beloved

lucky you lol i have 2 exams friday the 16th and my final exam is the thursday after, means ill get some time 2 play but not as much as i'd like :p

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Ok guys let's cancel the pre-orders! AOC will suck :mad: Comments there are worth reading if you wanna laught thought.

Age of Conan...Will It Succeed? | Bill's Blog | GAMERIOT

I really just have to highlight this gem
strongly disagree. I think WoW has the most solid combat in the MMORPG genre. People like to over exaggerate and *****, but I think that the arena is a good test of skill.

World PvP is ok, but doesn't have great lasting power. World PvP is only popular when that is the only option that is available

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
He just sounds like a whiney little shit to me that can't run AoC properly because of his shit pc so he's stamping his feet :p

7) Logged in, put all graphics to absolute lowest. Loading times between zones were like 3-5 minutes, the game was still lagging as hell and the graphics were utter crap. More frustration.

This game will not run on my computer! therefore it will suck

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
About character creation. Can you put space between letters in first name aswell in lastname, like "I beat - The Lock"

Or is it first name only?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
This game will not run on my computer! therefore it will suck

Aye, sad thing is he's basing that off the beta.. the beta loading times/performance are nothing compared to the live/final product i'm told :p so its his own fault for being a tw*t.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
About character creation. Can you put space between letters in first name aswell in lastname, like "I beat - The Lock"

I didn't try this in the beta actually never thought about it so I really couldn't say :(

dee777

Loyal Freddie

Sorry mate, no space or other special characters. No strange upper-/lowercase jibberish as well. Just plain old names.

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
I will be very surprised if we get to play on a steady pace those 6th days of early access.
I rly expect the usual crashes, login failings, server collapsing and a good row of patches :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Sorry mate, no space or other special characters. No strange upper-/lowercase jibberish as well. Just plain old names.

Stupid twattarts of developers...

Ther'es no reason not to allow multiple names :eek:

I will be very surprised if we get to play on a steady pace those 6th days of early access.
I rly expect the usual crashes, login failings, server collapsing and a good row of patches :p

If it's like that, they better compensate for the playtime lost.

I know it's only 5euro, for 10 days, but it's still a lot of gametime.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Yikes, 727 mb of updates. Lalela, download speed at about 1.5 mb/s....

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Well! all upto date now :) just finished patching it upto date just need my key to arrive now (which i'm told will be the 16th by the site I got it from after phoning them)

:england:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom