All of the clans are fading away :|

B

Bondie

I was talking to some of my old mates on ef tonight(most left it now :() its funny how most old clans have left and gone to bigger games like ut and q3. TF is the oldest clan now :D but think of how many people have left now :(( poor old clans breaking up and all cus of EF! hehe aww well shit happens :D EF rulz :D:D:D:D:D:D

C

Chalky's_Wife

Well as an EF only player- I hope EF 2 revives the community otherwise I's gonna get well bored- tis bad now with no-one playing. It's rare that you get a decent game going- hate to say it- on the bw servers.
MCP clan did 'drop' EF for a very short while when RTCW, MoHAA and JK2 came out but it came back by popular demand. Though it is getting harder to find active clans for friendlies.

I've tried other games but can't seem to find any that have quite the same appeal as EF. Has anyone got any suggestions for me to try btw?

W

widdy

hmmmmmmmmmmm depends what type of gaming your into,I'm currently into playing Diablo2,o.k. not the fatsest or most exciting game on the planet if your a FPS player but I find myself getting more and more addicted to it the more I play.It's like watching a baby grow,you start off with a lvl 1 character and then you find yourself wanting to build up that character more and more.Plus theres the fact of finding rare items in the game,quite nice to find a Stone of Jordan ring then have everyone ask if they can have it.

Half life or TFC are still old favorites of mine (for old FPS games anyway) really it's just like playing specialties but with a less futuristic approach.I like going back to them when I'm really bored.

TBH (and god knows why) EF is still one of the most played games out of my collection (and I have quite a few games) RTCW died long ago (i think when the 1.3 patch came out),JK2 is just shite (excuse the french!) played it for about 2 months and then the appeal totally vanished.Even robot wars gets played more than those two games put together.

The Sims is and always will be a classic apart from the never ending expansion packs (only wish we had a few more for EF) and the lack of online playability.Mind you it does get very boring after a while (probably why there are so many exp packs) eventually you'll find yourself trying to get your characters off with members of the same sex,never works for me but it's fun watching the reactions :),or setting things on fire on purpose then getting your character to run in and out of the flames oooooooooooo toasted freddie mercury look a like :)

Games like C+C tiberian sun and red alert 2 are rather fun,nice to build an army up and go attack someone else only to find millions of guns which wipe you out in a few seconds.

If you want something in the star trek field again armarda2 kills a few hours.I Played that for about 3 months after it was released and had quite a few heated battles on there.I soon got tired of the game after the matches started to go on longer than 2 hours,got disconnected and then dropped down the rankings.So really only a fun game if you have cable/DSL.

Just a few anyway :)

C

[CLF]picard17

Well we will keep EF running in [CLF] while waiting for EF2 but we have now also branched out into SOF2 and UT2003 and its suprising the amount of old EF players you come across in those games. Both new divisions are doin well and continue to keep CLF mates together as well as adding new ones.

B

Bondie

well ||TF|| have now got our own serevr that get good pings. It is passworded and server pass is in mIRC channel #the_federation :) all welcome, if not up ask deviant for help, we had fun last night on there and best fun i actually had on ef for a month or so :)

M

mr.Blacky

Only 2 new game that I play is Warcraft III, for the rest just old games. Incomming is always fun, just shoot the aliens

B

Bondie

:| still most clans are going :S not a lot really left that used to be

W

widdy

hehe well I wouldn't complain too much bondie :) at least TF have some chance of winning something now ;) *joke*

B

Bondie

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr u ever want a 1v1 with my members they all up and ready to kick some paddy ass :p

C

Chalky's_Wife

Thanks for the suggestions peeps.
Bondie: Never mind getting your own back on Widdy: I'm sure MCP would love to have a friendly against you guys as we wont meet you in the league (but I'd have to renege on my promise in the other post not to try to shoot you with my unworthy gun! )
Widdy: I tried Sims- created a matching family to the Chalky
gang, unfortunately Chalky set fire to himself and died- rather lost interest after that and left it to the kids!!
Tried UT2003 demo recently but found I was too short (are the ef characters very tall- must be something to do with gravity?) and couldn't move quick enough (longer legs required on skins)-though did like the basketball type game.

B

Bondie

lol, im happy with a match and sims isnt fun, i made a good family with gd jobs then 1 killed him in bath

B

Bondie

also u want something funny put em ll in swimming pool and remove the staitr mwhahahahahahahaha

C

Chalky's_Wife

ROFL
You sick person. You'll be the one with the pack of Rotweilers terrorising the neighbours with the animal add on pack then?
Re Match: OK then how about you name a date and I'll use my bookable bw credits so we can play legs' new map as well...I'm dying to play it against others not bots...make it a proper fun friendly?

B

Bondie

hehehe i dont mind ill talk to my clan about it :) and be fun to play you instead of adminning u :)

M

mr.Blacky

Originally posted by Chalky's_Wife
ROFL
so we can play legs' new map as well...I'm dying to play it against others not bots...make it a proper fun friendly?

LoK server had it on saturday :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread