All Night Exping Session Friday 24th march

Adlatus Hellbringer

Fledgling Freddie
Lo guys,

I got fuk all to do on friday night and saturday so if neone is interested im gonna hold an 'all nighter'. Im basically looking for 2 pbs and 1 puller (preferably a wardy) to xp with all night on friday night. When i say all night i basically mean from 8pm uk time to 6/7 am in the morning. The 3 players can ofc bring a leach and i will provide fop and a leach. The place is yet to be confirmed (probably poc).

Please sign up here. I only want peeps who can last the course of the night, NOT peeps who can only stay for 1 or 2 hours.

Cheers,

Ad

Ocalinn

Fledgling Freddie
might be able to join with my warden, gotta check with some friends if theres anything happening tomorrow before confirming though :>

Vipr

One of Freddy's beloved
ahh memories of levelling at the fins in CF back in the day before animist abuses....:)

Glowyn

One of Freddy's beloved
well i can join whet ml10 animist ml9 enchanter ml10 druid ml3 hero whet MoB4 and 50 shield 50 bm ml10 so hit me baby what u need ;)

Nibble

Part of the furniture
loha ad, i could bring fopper,( bb spec 25% heals buffs 19% pwr) with my NS to leech arti exp?

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
i can bring ani/bainshee/chanter+leach:) at least i dont plan to do anything friday ...give me a yell if you need someone..its a big chance im gonna be able to come:)

Adlatus Hellbringer

Fledgling Freddie
Ok gonna get nibble in there and ill play my verd ani... giving us:

Me: Verd ani
Nibble: Fop druid
Koun: Pb
Runakog: Verd ani
and sum leeches ^^

Adlatus Hellbringer

Fledgling Freddie
Group will b on me at 8pm where we will set of to our destination !! There will be ts available if u wanna chat during the night aswell as beer and Chips... well.. thats what ill b on neways ^^

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
can you write who is in group from now m8:)?
im gonna be online all evening:)

Adlatus Hellbringer

Fledgling Freddie
Ok gonna get nibble in there and ill play my verd ani... giving us:

Me: Verd ani
Nibble: Fop druid
Koun: Pb
Runakog: Verd ani
and sum leeches ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom