All my old friends still playing here?!

S

snozrick-retro

Hi, don't know if much peeps remember me, i used to have a 50 paladin called taggart and a minstrel lvl 46 called bargain. Been a long time since been on prydwen boards, as i have been on hib excal for sometime now.

S

snozrick-retro

I used to be in the guild The 30 and hanged about and annoyed the likes of mattshanes, purificator, solarflare, cedd, krixxer, bartar, wild and a few others who im scared to mention :p

Just curious if u and some of the old lads still play game :)

Ill be coming back to mid for a bit on my runnie snozrick, so hope to keel u lads a few times :p

S

Sharma

I think i vaguely remember grouping with Bargain a few times..dunno with which char, probably Shardon my friar ;)

O

old.mattshanes

Yeah saw you in df earlier with 20 mids who killed me and a pala:(

Leave that shithole :p and come back to zerg city :p

Pala=pve god now o_O

Then again a runie is a rvr god caster.... ask melgar or thina:eek:

Oh well good to see you are still playing shame you are an enemy:cool:

O

old.Tyraette

lol, ello bargain/taggart

been a while. remeber grouping with you at the tanglers loads with shaeff on the gravytrain :)

S

snozrick-retro

LOL, good to see ya still playing matt :).....yeah i had just got into DF(need cash) and started casting the black stuff at some albies :p

Yeah paladins alot better now days compared to when i played, although i was the most gimped 2 hand paladin ever lol.

Hi shaef, i remember ya m8 on bargain hehe, when we used to kill tanglers, think u were in order of the knights templar then :) seems like sooooooo long ago i was last on alb, think it was october or something.

O

old.Tyraette

aye, that sounds about right :)

lot of shits happened since then :)

S

SoulFly Amarok

hi ho, I remember your both chars :>

L

Lam

Wow, it's been a very long time since I've seen you around m8 but I remember you.
You were in GK for a short period of time.

S

snozrick-retro

LOL, hi Lam hi Gimly not seen u lads in bloody ages hehe, and ya right about that gimly...had joined GK to shut up Keif, there was no shutting up that crazy friar :)
Hows Gk doing these days? hope all is well.

Good to see ya Saturnine!!! not seen ya in bloody ages!! forgot to put u ,aarnie and the other wizard guy with the big heads name down as my good olde pals hehe. those were the days, when we used to xping for weeks on end in sunny salisbury plains :p

Good to see ya still playing Soulfly, been bloody ages since i seen ya around m8 :)

I remember all the guilds i was in when i played in alb, im sure most are dead though hehe.
I first started in Lost Souls, then Crusaders, GK, ok maybe a few others i can't remember then my last guild was The 30, which i have to say was the best guild i was in, alot of good people, friendly and good players. Dunno if any of those guilds still live on but was fun time :)

D

djohn2001

Oh god hes back but as a Mid i dunno whats worse Hes back on Prydwen OR hes a Mid.

The old fella i hope to see ya on the battlefeild soon dunno if you remeber me but i do you :D

N

Nalikin

Lo Taggart ( Baldanah here ) , long time no see . Hope to bump into your mid char once i've got a few more lvls :)

Nice to see your still playing:clap:

C

captilia

lo taggart :D hope for your sake you remember me, Dareanen....well used to be anyway - we were good mates back then :)

come back to alb btw :D

O

old.Isos

hehe hey taggart :)

of course we remember you, we lved at witherwoods alot if I remember right and were both in Lost Souls =)

Baldanah! I was wathcing some old screens and wondered where you had gone
though you stopped playing ages ago.
and you were the one who invited me to my first guild in this game!

T

took

afraid i am :(

now ye ol' bugger, get ye filthy ass back to albion ;) or else... i might have to kill you

S

snozrick-retro

LOL, great to see the mighty Cedd still playing here :) and good to see ya still kicking ass here puri! :p . Not seen you in ages Isos, remember the old days in Lost Souls, was funny back then :) i remember ya darean m8 hehe been too long, still remember u too martok hehe, u still in GK?

Well will be good to bump into u guys from time to time in rvr, ill try wave to your dead corpses when i kill u hehe.

I

ignore

I xp'd with you with one of my chars, can't remember who now oO
well, nice to hear from you anyway :)

L

leviathane

i remember you, but then you became our enemy so
:kissit::moon::kissit::moon::kissit::moon::kissit::moon:
and helo btw :m00:

H

hemorragie

<hugs Taggart>
Never seen somebody swearing like u do :p
Be well bro

Hemorragie

O

old.Cher

Taggart i'm still the annoying minstrel that grouped with you for around 10 lvls back in the silly marshy dungeon of keltoi, and then later at the damn pygmy gobbo's,

i miss u matey, u used to make the exp as powersong bot bearable.

make sure to hug me if u see my dead ns body anywhere near u :D

W

wildsorcerer

Taggart

Yeah i sorta remember sum1 called faggot whoops Taggert :)

;P good to Hear u still about time for u to re-roll yr middies and come back to join us :)

anyway cya in emain :)

Wild Thing 50 Sorci
Filenotfound 48 Merc
Eatmyshorts 24 Scout
Cruel Thing 24 Friar
Leathal Thing 24 Scout

I

iguk

yes I do remember you:) you helped me when i really needed some help:)

S

snozrick-retro

Hi Iguk, yeah i remember first teaming up with u in Keltoi, u got ya cleric buff bot to help us all the time from then onwards. got u to join The 30 etc. Remember when u and Bjodald first moved over here from smelly mid excal hehe.

Good to see you still playing cher, remember when u were a minstrel all those years ago it seems hehe.

Hi nick m8, u still in Seven? :>

LOL damn, never knew your gimped ass still played here Wild :) can't wait to nuke your ass next time i see u hehe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom