all ml's

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
my char (marisa) need to do all ml's from 2-10.
this is my main char so haven't done anybefore and don't know where they are or waht to do.
but i thought i would just be easier for me to try and do as much as i could all in one go as trying to do some here and some there seems to be taking me ages.
is there anyone interresting in helping me get through as much as possible from 1-10, either in a group for grp and solo steps or if enough, for the bg steps too.
i am only able to do this sort of thing on sundays, so i propose to do this next sunday, 25th feb. let me know what you think.
please sign up below.

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
my char (marisa) need to do all ml's from 2-10.
this is my main char so haven't done anybefore and don't know where they are or waht to do.
but i thought i would just be easier for me to try and do as much as i could all in one go as trying to do some here and some there seems to be taking me ages.
is there anyone interresting in helping me get through as much as possible from 1-10, either in a group for grp and solo steps or if enough, for the bg steps too.
i am only able to do this sort of thing on sundays, so i propose to do this next sunday, 25th feb. let me know what you think.
please sign up below.

come on rush the week end after maybe? sat and suday both start 11:00 just do ya grp steps and you will be ml10 by the end of sunday night

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
i would but my bf already put his name down for it and we only have one pc between us atm mo as his mum got the other one temp. is there any other opportunity in not the to distant furture for me to do the steps

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
i would but my bf already put his name down for it and we only have one pc between us atm mo as his mum got the other one temp. is there any other opportunity in not the to distant furture for me to do the steps

shan is doing something over a few weeks it start the 23rd other than that try reading up on how to run them and such (not easy your 1st time) look here if your in the same /as as your bf give me a shout in /as an ill chat with ya there just ask for zeus/martin

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom