All mids in Leirvik (22/08/06)

Urgat

Part of the furniture
Thanks for the duels and fights.

Am still only 40 at the moment, should give you a better run for your money once i hit 44.

- Sang - the ickle vamp

(ps - to the kobie shaman... i got you in the end :p)

Sarewen

Fledgling Freddie
awww.. no thank YOU :D it was great to have a decent relaxed fight for once and just enjoy the game with others... your really not doing bad.. i liked the fact that when we where all sure you we're about to loose, you turned it around and kille dem faster then we could follow ;) nice job, im gonna be scared of u if ur only lvl 40 now.. hehe...

Im really sad that, that Shaman spoiled all our fun, but hey nothing happened other then he's gonna report me for being rude to him :p well he's bad..

Hope to lots more of those evenings.. i suddenly find myself having lots of fun playing rvr...

Cheers

The Thanegirl Randja

Rainsoul

Fledgling Freddie
Thx for a great evening out there.. was great.. until the little shammy decited to fight for king and Midgaard.. tsk..
Was great with a relaxing evening out there..

Thx alot.. and yes.. with time u will be very evol.. u did really well out there this evening.. :)

Catch you all 2morrow..

Sarewen

Fledgling Freddie
well if you wer'nt seated on it im sure Rain actually WOULD have stolen it.. sigh..

<wonders how it would be possible to steal it but forgets the idea, since she's affraid of getting inarras weapons stuck in the back>

Sarewen

Fledgling Freddie
my only regret of the evening was that i never got to see a duel between Rainsoul and you Inarra, that would have been a blast.. you know.. she keeps bragging about being sooo stronger and bigger then you.. that she can take you in no time ^^

Rainsoul

Fledgling Freddie
Sarewen said:
my only regret of the evening was that i never got to see a duel between Rainsoul and you Inarra, that would have been a blast.. you know.. she keeps bragging about being sooo stronger and bigger then you.. that she can take you in no time ^^

Ha! ha!

Inarra is my IDOL out there little young thane...
And Mooks ofc...

Huge respect for those..

But yes.. at a given time it would be a honor dueling - when we a aure NOONE will add and ruin our fun..
<not thinking about a anoying shammy here.. not at all>
Btw i still think Mooks was to gentle with him... :)

Sarewen

Fledgling Freddie
lier... you said so just last evening, i heard it :p

I think you should learn that big-mouth'ed Shadowblade a leason or two, or three.. she desirves it...

Rainsoul

Fledgling Freddie
Sarewen said:
lier... you said so just last evening, i heard it :p

I think you should learn that big-mouth'ed Shadowblade a leason or two, or three.. she desirves it...

Awww.. you are still angry over i beat fair in a duel.. hehe.. and now you try to get someone else to do your dirty work..
I spot the valky blood in you young Thane.. like your mother you depend on others to do all things for you.. :)

Sarewen

Fledgling Freddie
Theres nothing wrong with my blood, and i cant help that my mommy is a bit fury, but hey that can happend to the best... And it was almost not a fair fight, i was not ready.. sigh... u hit hard so what? baah

/worship /hug /salute /whatever

OohhoO

Fledgling Freddie
Sarewen said:

Kinda hard really.
Either we both stealth & then never find each other, or one gets a stealthed attack off & wins, or we go at it without stealthing ... which kinda negates being a stealther ...

Duels aren't really my thing. I like watching them occasionally for the relaxed entertainment, but I prefer to stalk my victims & then pounce mercilessly (or misstime it & look silly lying in a bloody heap on the grass :p)

Sarewen

Fledgling Freddie
oh i know the feeling, normally RvR in all isn't really my thing, i get stressed and cancel styles, untarget, unstick, all sorta weird stuff and then <splash> im dead... ^^ ... more less a headless chicken running around leirvik ;)

OohhoO

Fledgling Freddie
I used to LOVE duelling tho when playing anything remotely resembling a tank class :D
<recalls pre-ToA Warden & drools>

Sarewen

Fledgling Freddie
awww.. well i just made my very first real tank, and im surprised in how fun it is.. tho as im still the stressed type it looks rather fun when a big strong twoll with a door as shield runs around in circles trying to find something to hit, not sure about where the damage comes from ^^

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Knew I shouldve been online last night :p

Thinking I might have to be tonite and woop ya'll.

/Dracus

Sarewen

Fledgling Freddie
well we are on all day so you just pop online so we can get that "dance" going dan ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom