All I see is purple and blue

J

Jonaldo

What the hell is going on at the moment?

Logged in and checked all hot zones on all continents for somewhere to drop and what do I see? Every battle being fought between VS & NC, every base on every continent being held by either VS or NC.

I joined this game to get away from being a complete underdog in a totally underpopulated realm as I was in Hib/Pryd in DAoC for over a year and what do I get? The same... do I move to one of these two factions and just admit defeat? I tried taking a couple of bases but for every 1 of us there were at least 3 of the enemy, most in MAXes or Reavers just wiping every attempt before we even get near.

(yeyeye blabla cry more n00b, use tactics etc)

Just don't understand how it got in this state so soon :rolleyes: maybe it's just a bad night I guess..

S

SilverHood

not sure what world you've been living in

I'd rather fight NC than TR, for the simple reason that the NC maxes aren't as good.

Still, you gotta fidn an outfit to have good fights

Random groups just don't really work.

Hence the success of SG... we play with each other every night, there's usually atleast 1 squad running, and if there's enough people on, we have 2 squads.
If 2 VS squads turn up making trouble, NC and TR turn up to have fun

B

BrassMonkey

we play with each other every night

Eek, edit that out Silv before someone jumps on it and suggests something....

P

[PS]Nova

Originally posted by *Vertex*
Eek, edit that out Silv before someone jumps on it and suggests something....

:ROFLMAO:

What would you suggest? "We join up together and kill some people every night"? :p

S

SilverHood

nuffin wrong with a bit of a rumble and tumble ;)

P

[PS]Nova

Originally posted by SilverHood
nuffin wrong with a bit of a rumble and tumble ;)

Oo-er. Seeing as I believe the outfit is predominantly male... :eek6:

Are you trying to tell us something, Silver? :p

:touch:

S

SilverHood

nuffing wrong with having a fight ;)

Better go to bed :p

Too many people with dirty minds :p

P

[PS]Nova

Originally posted by SilverHood
nuffing wrong with having a fight ;)

Better go to bed :p

Too many people with dirty minds :p

Awww poor silver.

We'll play nice, promise :)

At least until next time!

E

envenom

I agree totaly with you Silverhood pickup sqauds SUCK theres no goodness about them now if your like me join an outfit where u can get atleast a sqaud on each day/night and the game turns into something new and its FUN.

my outfit is Nordic assult and considering we have somet like 23 members are we ranked 8th :p we aint some big mofo outfit with insane numbers.

P

[PS]Nova

Originally posted by envenom
I agree totaly with you Silverhood pickup sqauds SUCK theres no goodness about them now if your like me join an outfit where u can get atleast a sqaud on each day/night and the game turns into something new and its FUN.

my outfit is Nordic assult and considering we have somet like 23 members are we ranked 8th :p we aint some big mofo outfit with insane numbers.

Hey outfits with large numbers aren't always bad :p
SG field usually between 6 and 20 players from approximately 8am to midnight, usually in all outfit squads, sometimes with some random players, but good ones (I think they throw any muppets out of the squads, I don't know! :p) And we do have a lot of members (65+ last count) but we're still friendly and I hope good to all our players, not just the "important" ones :p

If that made sense. :p

(PS. I know you weren't attacking us in any way, just wanted to make the points that big outfits != bad always)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom