All EN servers full

Malcolm

Can't get enough of FH
waited in a queue for ellyrion last night for about 25 minutes and got down to 40 and then it was time to watch tv with the missus

bobfish

Fledgling Freddie
That was server population, when I logged in Destruction was High and Order was Low and speaking to a couple of people I know who were playing Destruction on that server they commented on how few scenarios they managed to get into.

Now I'm assuming that I was able to chain-join scenarios due to the fact there were less Order players signing up for them than Destruction players.

Obviously once in the scenario numbers are equal :)

Chey

Fledgling Freddie
Wonder if people still think Order will be the zerg realm at release now ;p

everyone i spoke to said they had heard that destruction was gonna be the zerg realm due to the prepubescent teens drooling over the delfs

Chey

Fledgling Freddie
for those of you lucky enough to be able to play, how busy are the servers?

Are we looking at the same amount as on wow? or can you go ages without seeing anyone?

last night i couldnt see npcs for chars running around in the elf starter zone on karak-hirn

and still saw people there at 6am this morning

dee777

Loyal Freddie
Yesterday I played order at korrak-varn (sp?) from like 23:00 to 3:00 CET and it was crowded in the starter zones. Even with the uber fast repop of mobs, there were parts of the map where quest mobs would be pulled right after popping.

Someone put up the very accurate mental image of an ant in a hive. :)

//edit: I also was in two PQs with two full groups in one warband plus a couple of soloers that didnt want to join. Past midnight, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom