All Crafters (lgm) Read This

G

garnax

50p..well I am skilling in 2H atm...thats not cheap I promise...5p blows away in 3-4 hours

If you skill in em and you can sell em back for 100g or sell em to someone for 300g what would I do?

20% markup aint mutch....75%-100% on items that need good quality.

You have to se further then yourself, every time you sell one of does skill items for a low pirce some1 will get yelled at for charging to mutch.

I say it again.

sell 50% of the sellable cheap items and sell em for 2x price...
then your fellow crafters wont have the problem.

Some does craft 12 items to get 2 thay can sell...then thay need to charge full price and cant compite with so low prices.

Microsoft just payed 6000000000 (blive that was SEK) for giving Explorer away for free as no one can compite with that it breaks the RL rules of marketing.

V

Vell

Originally posted by garnax
Microsoft just payed 6000000000 (blive that was SEK) for giving Explorer away for free as no one can compite with that it breaks the RL rules of marketing.

Yes, that's called Market Monopoly. Forcing your competitors out of the market by charging such low prices that no-one else can compete.

The difference here is that you CAN compete. You can charge the same prices as everyone else and still make a profit and a fairly good one at that.

You trying to set the prices higher is a prime example of greed, nothing more, nothing less.

G

garnax

No one can trick me to belive anything else then 100% markup is a good profit for what we sells but to curent prices you should be dam glad if you dont have to pay the buyer to get a weapon from just you.

And rauthan follow my way to handle MP orders.
I always take a safty fee on MP orders (normaly 2p\item)

Meeting is off as almost no1 showed up (bleedmer was under attack) so it will be a new try at next friday same time...

V

vesta

So garnax a 2p on each MP item eh? well then lets say we take 2P extra for each MP part chain armor thats 12p extra+the remakes and markup so an MP armor will cost what?? 30p? who the flying fxxx can afford this?

Imo that 2p extra thing is beacause you are greedy nothing all..

take your markup from retries like the rest of us do, make your money that way and DONT rip off your realm mates........

G

Garh Khartari

Garnax nobody sane claims they're spending money on skilling up after 1000.

So stop the BS will you? :)

The prices I set works fine for me, I'm not taking MP orders which is sad, but atleast the amount of crafting I need to do can be done at the times I want instead of when my customers want it. (this makes it a lot more fun for me)

And even though I often see people selling the weapons cheaper than I do I still get weapons sold, the trick is to advertise and be patient. (cause there is a limit to how much weapons people will need at a given time you know, so the price is more or less irrelevant)

P

Pikabu

Originally posted by Garh Khartari
Garnax nobody sane claims they're spending money on skilling up after 1000.

So stop the BS will you? :)

I have done that ;))
and i dont call me insane ;)

G

Garh Khartari

Originally posted by Pikabu
I have done that ;))
and i dont call me insane ;)

So you literately sold ALL produced items back to the merchant, including MPs and 99%?

Seems odd to me, but okay. All you need to do to avoid losing money on gaining that skill is selling the occasional MP for 13.25 times material cost.

Which isn't too hard at all. (even if you sell it cheaper its not too hard selling a 99% piece or two every MP you get, to negate the loss)

Might just be my way of thinking though, but I'd like to add I got 1084 WC now, and I only ever compromised my prices when I did friends/guildies a favor.

G

garnax

Of course you skill after 1000....I take alot of MP orders on 2H
if I get em gray I have time to take even more orders.

The cost for a craft is from 0-max not 0-600 or 0-1005

And the hole thing can be sloved easy you take Mp order...you get 10 99% that you want to sell for 250g then you sell 5 and rise to 500...then sell em, you wont sell em as fast but you will sell em as 500g still is a good deal on most arcanium weapons...

But you can do how you want, i just quit crafting. I take Mp orders and my stock is 2 99% of every item I have MP orders on so if I have 2 of the type I know make a MP order on I sell em all back...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom