all albs on excal noobs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Coim-

Hi i know im a newb and most my friends are, I was just wondering if the rest of alb excal is as much a numpty as me.

Z

zoolis

Originally posted by Coim-
Hi i know im a newb and most my friends are, I was just wondering if the rest of alb excal is as much a numpty as me.

Yes :)
hihi

start the flame

S

Sneaks

Id have to agree. Hib on the other hand is full of superior intelectual beings that whoop Albs.

Albs suck, there realm is boring, there races are boring, minus the reaver thing... They look ok I guess.

G

greenfingers

(Hib 1337'ness * Mid Zerg*0) + 0.3 = Alb ! :D

D

drunkenmonk

There could be a main reason for this NooB association with Alb Excal, which i play i must admit, but the way i see it is this..
When english speaking persons buy the game and go to the server choice theyll look at it, and lets be honest Excalibur at peek times by far has the most players, so most people are going to choose it, the more players the more help u can get if your a NooB.
This however only counts for the Lowbie population
The fact were so shite at RvR is cos a lot of people these days are a bunch of Powerlvled lazy gits who couldnt be arsed to learn how to play thier chars properly bcoz alb/excal is greedy bunch of RP whores lets be honest. That also includes me btw so dun think im trying to act like i got me a halo above me head, oh thats the RP part btw, i lvled my chars the proper way thanks very much and i still sux :D
--------------------------------
Quarterstaff 35 friar
Faithshield 30 paladin
Filidhs 20 friar
invisiblity 24 infil
-------------------------------

<expecting post very soon by lustedelf saying i PL my friar in barrows >

D

drunkenmonk

oops re posted

L

Lustedelf

Re: Re: all albs on excal noobs?

Originally posted by drunkenmonk
There could be a main reason for this NooB association with Alb Excal, which i play i must admit, but the way i see it is this..
When english speaking persons buy the game and go to the server choice theyll look at it, and lets be honest Excalibur at peek times by far has the most players, so most people are going to choose it, the more players the more help u can get if your a NooB.
This however only counts for the Lowbie population
The fact were so shite at RvR is cos a lot of people these days are a bunch of Powerlvled lazy gits who couldnt be arsed to learn how to play thier chars properly bcoz alb/excal is greedy bunch of RP whores lets be honest. That also includes me btw so dun think im trying to act like i got me a halo above me head, oh thats the RP part btw, i lvled my chars the proper way thanks very much and i still sux :D
--------------------------------
Quarterstaff 35 friar
Faithshield 30 paladin
Filidhs 20 friar
invisiblity 24 infil
-------------------------------

<expecting post very soon by lustedelf saying i PL my friar in barrows >

Level urself ya lazy git :p
earn ur 50's like me soloing :p (mostly)

O

old.Kerosene

Necro = a bunch of PL'd people that don't know how to play their char properly. Hence Alb is getting worse at RvR every day

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Lol....
When you get a character lvl'd to 50 does this mean you are not as good at the start? Sure.
Does it mean you still don't know how to play the class once you get rr4 or something? Not really.
Don't overestimate the time you need to learn to play a class.
And once you have done pve, rvr is a whole different ball game.
Regards, Glottis

O

old.chipper

there is another.

K

Khalen

No I got plenty of beer left...

(NOOB = Not Out Of Beer)

F

firebirth

lol @ Khalen.

to label albs as noobs is wrong specially when you dont have a lvl 50 urself and when you've sunk days and days of play into your character to get 50 like me, which im sure greenfingers and glottis would agree with me on this. Were poorly organised sometimes yes but were not noobs.

oh and who has all the Strength relics hmmm :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread